Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is starting a phone charging business easy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, it's very easy to start. It requires small capital to start like the need to buy more electrical extensions, and phone chargers. It's more profitable in rural areas where there is minimal access to electricity. Then in towns close to bus stop booking offices, most people traveling long distances will be more willing to charge their phones while awaiting for the departure..

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes, it's very easy to start. It requires small capital to start like the need to buy more electrical extensions, and phone chargers. It's more profitable in rural areas where there is minimal access to electricity. Then in towns close to bus stop booking offices, most people traveling long distances will be more willing to charge their phones while awaiting for the departure..
That's true, though I do not usually think there are many people who would agree to charge their phones at bus stops. The fear of forgetting that it is there.

It is not easy for develop countries because their government will have look into their Electricity and the citizens will enjoy light in their various houses. But to start business like this in other countries that are not develop it will be very easy to start and make massive profit from the business.

For those who have lived in developing countries, it is common to see areas that do not have access to electricity and the people living there have great need of recharging their phones, torches, radios and the likes.
Is it easy starting up a small shop that one would be rendering this service to them while they pay?
I see a lot of such shops where I live but I don't know how easy it is to start such a business and how profitable it can be.
Do you have any idea?
Yea! Mobile phone charging business is very easy to setup, and it doesn't require a large amount of money.

It all boils down to the area you are setting up the shop
it is easy to open because you need just few thing
but how profitable the market is depend on the location you site it

Hahaha, yes phone charging business is very rampant in Africa but still you have to be in an area with low supply of electricity.

Its a profitable business in a locality that has very poor power supply as every enlighten person will like to keep up with with friends and family in the city.

Of course yes very easy all what someone need is just to get a small generator and some extension for charging and every other things is history..

It all boils down to the area you are setting up the shop
it is easy to open because you need just few thing
but how profitable the market is depend on the location you site it
Starting a phone charging business it's really really easy. But you need a little capital to buy some accessories

Phone charging business may be easy considering your location,but I don't think this would be a success in urban areas

a lot of factors will determine if it Will be easy or not or if you will profit much or not.
The nature of your areas power supply ( erratic or constant), how much you spend on fuel monthly , where your shop is located ( marketplace or residential area) , and your security measures to ensure no phone is stolen are some of the biggest factors that will affect your income.

I think is is quite easy to start and the capital involved is little. However, it will only be profitable where electricity supply is poor and the demand for that service is high. Also, you don't need to employ staff as it can be run by a single person.

That's a very easy and profitable business to do but still it's very risky o.

Let me tell you that. You need to have set role for this business.

There's a time an aboki lost my phone I went to charge in this business. You can imagine how it went

Yes. It is the easiest business to start. All you have to do is to just prepare yourself for a good location in either an urban or rural area, where they have electricity challenge. Then, get your generator and multiple sockets. Then, you are good to go.

It depends on where you live actually.
In my area, we don't get enough light, we get like two to three hours a day and that's never enough so we have to take our phones to charge and pay.
I can say its very profitable because I know someone who built three houses by doing this business.
The issue is security, because sometimes they will be robbed by armed robbers and they have to pay for peoples phone.

Phone charging business is not a very easy business,to make money doing phone charging business, your business location should be very evident. It should be capable of attracting attention which makes you sell in a very hot demands

you know that many things has to be put in place before one can successfully determined if a businessbis successful or not
is very easy, however now people are moving to online recharge due to COVID problem most are already moved to online. All those shops are also not main business, but a part business which is for just in case someone is not yet ready and is doing direct recharge from them.

For those who have lived in developing countries, it is common to see areas that do not have access to electricity and the people living there have great need of recharging their phones, torches, radios and the likes.
Is it easy starting up a small shop that one would be rendering this service to them while they pay?
I see a lot of such shops where I live but I don't know how easy it is to start such a business and how profitable it can be.
Do you have any idea?
Of course it is a very profitable business because some dvices are very important for charging and UPS batteries are very important for charging in the summer and more profitable in buisness because people charge batteries a lot for UPS in the summer.

Phone charging business is not a very easy business,to make money doing phone charging business, your business location should be very evident. It should be capable of attracting attention which makes you sell in a very hot demands
When you site the business in a location like rural areas where they do not have access to a reliable electricity supply, there would definitely be patronage and that's nothing much to worry about. The demand is high and they have no alternative.

Phone charging business is a great business in areas with poor electricity supply. Although the shop owner must be very careful so that he don't mix up people's phones. Which can be very chaotic. It is really a profitable business and people involved in this business must take precautions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds