Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is starting a phone charging business easy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
In this modern and technical era i think recharging mobile phone business is not much profitable but if you are in some rural areas then it could be beneficial otherwise everyone is recharging their cellphones digitally.

Advertisement Placeholder
Electronic charging business is very profitable if you can get a good location where there is usually loss of power supply or a new site where there is no electricity.
In these environments people find it difficult to to charge their electronics because of absence of power.

It is profitable if you are in the right location, you have to be in an environment were there very little or no electricity supply. I remember when I visited One of my friend, they had issue with their transformer, so there was no light in the whole neighborhood, there was a guy that was doing such business, there are always lots of phones in his shop.

Starting a phone charging business according to my understanding is not easy, it requires some materials that wouldn't come easy like getting a power supply (generator), wires and boards for the charging

It is quite easy provided you stay in a rural or developing setting. If you are in an urban area, it is likely that it will not work. But in a not-so-developed areas with little or no supply of electricity, it will thrive. Be rest assured that it is equally an area that is not prevalent with theft or hoodlums activities.

Starting a business charging people’s phones is another business that is good for you to do. If you are looking for a business to do that can ensure you having a means of obtaining a regular source of income then this is a business that will be good for you to start.

A lot of people need to charge their phones to be able to make calls and meet up with appointments as well as fulfill and meet up with their various activities.
[automerge]1611757963[/automerge]
Starting a business charging people’s phones is another business that is good for you to do. If you are looking for a business to do that can ensure you having a means of obtaining a regular source of income then this is a business that will be good for you to start.

A lot of people need to charge their phones to be able to make calls and meet up with appointments as well as fulfill and meet up with their various activities.

For those who have lived in developing countries, it is common to see areas that do not have access to electricity and the people living there have great need of recharging their phones, torches, radios and the likes.
Is it easy starting up a small shop that one would be rendering this service to them while they pay?
I see a lot of such shops where I live but I don't know how easy it is to start such a business and how profitable it can be.
Do you have any idea?
If you know the area where there is no electricity connection then your business of charging devices for example laptop mobile will give you profit you can hire some people outside stations or airports in parks outside of schools ,colleges ,universities may be it will benefit you

Before now I use to consider it as an easy business in my locality not until I discovered that someone I know is in the business. After explaining some certain things to me I then realize how challenging it is to manage in a sub Sahara region.

I don't think that is too any special requirement for for creating aphone charging business all you have to do is buy a generator they always make sure generator hospital and then charges because you would have to know a lot of people want to charge their phone fast and they don't have charger so you have to buy charges then you're ok

Phone charging business is one of the easiest and less capital intensive business to start, all you need is just a space, some charging ports on a board or two, and a small generator. The business is more profitable in an environment without a steady electricity supply.

This kind of business model depends on your country of origin, if you live in the rural area or an area where there is no electricity or where the power supply is not constant, then this could be a good business that could generate you some income. You would basically charge those people that comes to power there phones a certain amount

It is a good business you can venture into but just that the business required a lot of money because you need to have a good steady power supply you can get the power supply from generator and you need to have enough space for charging of phones and other electronic and you need also a good location.

For those who have lived in developing countries, it is common to see areas that do not have access to electricity and the people living there have great need of recharging their phones, torches, radios and the likes.
Is it easy starting up a small shop that one would be rendering this service to them while they pay?
I see a lot of such shops where I live but I don't know how easy it is to start such a business and how profitable it can be.
Do you have any idea?
I think it would be a great ideabuilding a business like that because you have aim to help those who are in the area wherein they are still on developing stage.

If you are well trained by a professional it would be very easy for you to set up because this days we have different types of smart phones making there way into the market. Going by that it shouldn't be a challenge at all for a start up.

It will be easy and very profitable. I think you can do other business along with it. In that way, you would generate more income which is great. The only thing needed for this is extension, electricity and a place.

Do you have any idea?
Hmmmm to be very honest I really don't know about this kind of business

It is very easy, however now people are moving to online recharge due to COVID problem most are already moved to online. All those shops are also not main business, but a part business which is for just in case someone is not yet ready and is doing direct recharge from them.

I don't think phone charging business is hard to start, you just need a good environment where there's a lot of people and ensure the Electricity in that environment is some how not too good and also look for a better generator
It's a very good business but it requires patience because the income is very small.

Do you have any idea?
Smiles. Charging of phones can be pretty much easy and tasking at the same time. If proper care is not taken, one might run in loss. You have to put your brain to work with documentation and identification of property. Else, you will have to keep paying for lost items.

There is two major challenges about this phone charging business. one is the location, not all locations works for this phone charging business, they are areas that may not have steady light, but will not want to risk there battery or phones in the name of charging, some phone sleep over which can be stolen, that's the second challenge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds