Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is starting a phone charging business easy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't hear this news and such kind of business, I think if this business is existed in world, it will not be profitable because it is so minor business I think if existed.

Advertisement Placeholder
For those who have lived in developing countries, it is common to see areas that do not have access to electricity and the people living there have great need of recharging their phones, torches, radios and the likes.
Is it easy starting up a small shop that one would be rendering this service to them while they pay?
I see a lot of such shops where I live but I don't know how easy it is to start such a business and how profitable it can be.
Do you have any idea?
Remember one thing in your life initiation is always hard and the starting of business is not easy. you have to pay your full attention and work for days and night for the establishment of newly build business.
After some years, when it got well established then it will become easy for you.

For those who have lived in developing countries, it is common to see areas that do not have access to electricity and the people living there have great need of recharging their phones, torches, radios and the likes.
Is it easy starting up a small shop that one would be rendering this service to them while they pay?
I see a lot of such shops where I live but I don't know how easy it is to start such a business and how profitable it can be.
Do you have any idea?
there is no business that is easy to start. every business can face such risk at the start. I think phone charging is a good business. but it is not easy to start due to the small shops.it required more struggle to maintain, as we know that it is common in developing countries .everyone has needed the phone recharger so it is a profitable business.

You can only find this place in Africa

You are right, we still suffer electricity in some places in Africa, and this type of business is very profitable in those areas, it's not needed at all in a city that as stable electricity. So it's profitable but not everywhere

Do you have any idea?
Lol! You can only find this type of businesses where you don't have constant electricity like Nigeria, and other third world countries with power issues. There is no problem if one can take advantage of the power situation to make some money.

I don't really don't think it is possible lucrative to do such a business in some places. You have to target areas with little or no availability of light and then take advantage of that. But if you get that location issue solved then you should do well because it shouldn't cost so much.

It would be easy and more profitable in an underdeveloped areas where electricity is a big barrier and the demand for phone communication is high .
With the hell of a generator you can set up your business and make your money daily .

It seems a lot of people above didn't understand your comment above, they are mistaking it for normal prepaid recharge. This business is very profitable, I was shocked few weeks ago when I went to ozoro and saw tons of people plugging their phone to charge, it is 50 naira per charge, and extension box is not that expensive you could even but 10 to begin this business, and lastly a fuel economic generator would crown it all and you are good to go already.

Do you have any idea?
there are many companies available in the market who can make logos of your shop or your business on different components especially handsfree and mobile phone chargers so you can promote your business and sell your products your own name.

Do you have any idea?
The charging business is highly profitable because a mobile torches and many electronic products that require charging and these run from charging only it necessary for chargers so I think it is very profitable.

Phone charging business is very good and lucrative provided that the area where you live is in total darkness or electricity is not stable for people to manage. I have done this business before, if you are the type with anger issues with poor customer relations this business is not for you as a lot of complaints from customers like not using the right charger to charge their phones. If your area is not safe also don't venture into the business, phones are likely to always disappear in your shop.

THis can only be profitable in countries or states where there’s no 24hr supply of electricity though it’s very easy to set up you just need extension box and generator and a store in a busy environment.

I would say no business is easy to start because you need to plan before you dabbled into it. You must consider the do's & dont's to avoid embarrassment. The place or venue you ll use for such phone charging business matters because of theft. Invariably, adequate security has to be in place. With all these in place, it is profitable.

Starting a phone charging business is quite ease. The most important thing to look out before start is your environment. The level of development in that area, such business will thrive better in a rural area. All you need is a generator, and a board with which you connect sockets.

Do you have any idea?

It is not easy to do this business in my state considering the high level of insecurity that we are experiencing. Imagine a scenario where you get to lose almost all of the phones people put in your care for charging all because of arm robbery. So, unless there is tight security in your locality, never try this option.

Do you have any idea?
Especially in developing countries now Android phone demand has been increased at mostly phone since compatible with two ampare charger.
And if you are creating local production of course the rate will be down to the brand so you can earn profit.

@Bookwumlux, First and foremost starting a phone charging business is not easy but it’s very profitable depending on the power supply of the area you want to start up in. My brother does this so I’m saying this from experience. We enjoyed the business when our transformer was faulty and the only competitors we had were the Abokis because most people tend to think the job is too lucrative and the money earned from it is small. To be honest with you we charge per phone #50 but by the end of the day we make a profit of 4-5 thousand Naira per day after removing expenses for fuel and daily savings for charger. All you just do is get a good Generator and Fast chargers because some phones can be very slow. Lastly you can just get a board to carve out junction boxes where you plug the phones and you are good to go. Remember you have to put the power supply of the area into consideration and you have to be security conscious.

Left to me, I would say it depend on tthe location you decide to select as you shop, office for the business because mere looking aa this business you get to understand that it can only function appropriately and effectively in an area or residence or commercial area where electricity has been a major challenge so far, just to ascertain the level of patronage you might see.
it can only be easy and profitable in a poor supply electricity zone or region.

Charging of phones, radio, torchlight and so on is very easy this is because it does not require much capital, you can start in a kiosk or operate from home all you need is to provide small generator and enough socket but this business will be profitable for people who live in an area without constant light

No, people no longer do that these day for security reasons and the fact that most people use alternative power supply means to solve the issue of charging their phones when there is no light. Many are now using solar energy too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds