Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is people management a needed skill for all managers?

That is just the thing and we are just thousands years behind the time and a lot of countries are moving far in terms of technology and advancement and Africa is one of the most poorest and backward continents in the world.
You're right, we are thousand miles away from joining the elite continents when it comes to progress Africans have done since the earth creation.

Advertisement Placeholder
You're right, we are thousand miles away from joining the elite continents when it comes to progress Africans have done since the earth creation.
Even the fact that Africa is the most richest continent in the world in terms of natural resources but we are one of the most poorest and Backward ,that is what I read about Africa on the internet.

Even the fact that Africa is the most richest continent in the world in terms of natural resources but we are one of the most poorest and Backward ,that is what I read about Africa on the internet.
What you said it's the true fact when it comes to our true stance. We are lagging behind the elites even when blessed with natural resources we ought to use to develop Africa at large.

in fact it is the first and the most necessary skill needed by a manager because you cannot succeed if you cannot manage people and material
That is correct. People management skill is the most necessary skill that a business manager should have. It is very important to be successful in business.

Yes it is very important for the manager to acquire people management skills because he/she not only managing the organization without the people working there. He/She should know how to relate and control the activities of the people working with in a professional manner.
People's management is a needed skill for all management and you should always have that confidence to be able to manage your human resource.

What you said it's the true fact when it comes to our true stance. We are lagging behind the elites even when blessed with natural resources we ought to use to develop Africa at large.
Serious that's why they call us the third world country because of how we far behind the time and technology. I just believe that in the future a new leader will come and raise and Africa to a new level.

Serious that's why they call us the third world country because of how we far behind the time and technology. I just believe that in the future a new leader will come and raise and Africa to a new level.
Laughs, it's good you've realized why the whites call us third world country and the rest who aren't doing much to develop their own country. We need a capable leader to change the bad look.

Laughs, it's good you've realized why the whites call us third world country and the rest who aren't doing much to develop their own country. We need a capable leader to change the bad look.
Seriously we need a capable leader but sometimes even if one leader is good the other dude that is coming to take over to take over will always be bad, I don't know why this always happen in Africa.

People management is not just only important to the manager but also to the company as a whole. One of the greatest assets a manager could think of is human resources and when organized in a proper manner could be very profitable to the company

Seriously we need a capable leader but sometimes even if one leader is good the other dude that is coming to take over to take over will always be bad, I don't know why this always happen in Africa.
Laughs, that's why some say Africa is the home where devil fell. We have lots of devilish kinds of people here with devilish thoughts everywhere, not developing the country they are ruling.

Laughs, that's why some say Africa is the home where devil fell. We have lots of devilish kinds of people here with devilish thoughts everywhere, not developing the country they are ruling.
Lolz and sometimes if you can trace our origin from the Bible it may even be possible that we are actually the curse tribe of the children of Israel, this might also be some of the reason.

Lolz and sometimes if you can trace our origin from the Bible it may even be possible that we are actually the curse tribe of the children of Israel, this might also be some of the reason.
Laughs, you're messages do inspire me, I am enjoying the time I'm sharing with you. We might be the curse tribe of Israel which the Bible reviewed.

Laughs, you're messages do inspire me, I am enjoying the time I'm sharing with you. We might be the curse tribe of Israel which the Bible reviewed.
Omo, this is 90% possible because we are one of the most backward in terms of the world standard, it is really a difficult thing but there is nothing we will do. Or what do you think we should do ?

Omo, this is 90% possible because we are one of the most backward in terms of the world standard, it is really a difficult thing but there is nothing we will do. Or what do you think we should do ?
Lol, we are cursed, but things can still change for good and the curse can be reverted..if their will be another cube in the government sector, and start killing those who aren't having the mindset to develop the country.

People management is not just only important to the manager but also to the company as a whole. One of the greatest assets a manager could think of is human resources and when organized in a proper manner could be very profitable to the company
I agree with you. People management skills is very important for the growth and success of a business. When the business manager is taking care of employees very well I believe it will flourish.

Lol, we are cursed, but things can still change for good and the curse can be reverted..if their will be another cube in the government sector, and start killing those who aren't having the mindset to develop the country.
See if we could have change that could have started in South Africa when Nelson Mandela actually arranged South Africa to become a beautiful country but just look at it, xenophobia and other corruption is everywhere.they black are even rising against themselves.

See if we could have change that could have started in South Africa when Nelson Mandela actually arranged South Africa to become a beautiful country but just look at it, xenophobia and other corruption is everywhere.they black are even rising against themselves.
Mandala planned good for the people of South Africans especially for the blacks out there which are marginalized by the whites living there. Xenophobic attack is a sinful one indeed, that's why we aren't going cos we are still killing ourselves.

Mandala planned good for the people of South Africans especially for the blacks out there which are marginalized by the whites living there. Xenophobic attack is a sinful one indeed, that's why we aren't going cos we are still killing ourselves.
And i wondered why on earth a black man will be rising against their fellow black man when they have not done anything, they were complaining that other foreigners were taking over their economy when they themselves are even lazy to do it.

And i wondered why on earth a black man will be rising against their fellow black man when they have not done anything, they were complaining that other foreigners were taking over their economy when they themselves are even lazy to do it.
They are lazy to defend their badge, instead forming United Africa, they are busy calling for divided minds. Those kind of fools are the people driving Africa backward too.

They are lazy to defend their badge, instead forming United Africa, they are busy calling for divided minds. Those kind of fools are the people driving Africa backward too.
I understand that a lot of countries are developing because of foreign investors ,this one they are not really interested ,I wonder what they are really like because it seems they are confused.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds