Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is people management a needed skill for all managers?

If the branch of a tree is faulty the tree also is faulty,as a manager you should be able to see,manage other staff,when I talk about management,then it involves communicating with staff

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes it is. People are the most important resource to any business but they are also the most complicated.So lets just say it is necessary .So If your a manager who has no people skills you rid yourself the chance to have the most effective resource in your business working to the best they can

I understand that a lot of countries are developing because of foreign investors ,this one they are not really interested ,I wonder what they are really like because it seems they are confused.
I agree with you there must be some sort of unity and "stand ups "of our selves Africans must learn how to work together with only our help

People management skills is not only a skill needed for only managers, it is a skill needed fro business owners and executives, customer service representatives, sales agents and whole lot of proffesionals too

Managers are in charge of seeing the daily activities through an it is the people or employee that would do the work so the manager need people skill to know how each person can give his Best

I agree with you there must be some sort of unity and "stand ups "of our selves Africans must learn how to work together with only our help
That is what I've just observe about Africa because we are not unite at all, we are just looking for a way we can be making money while other people are suffering, this is not the right decision at all.

That is what I've just observe about Africa because we are not unite at all, we are just looking for a way we can be making money while other people are suffering, this is not the right decision at all.
And it seems like the rich people are the only ones with the means to develop it's really sad

A manager is an all round the clock personality in any organisation. He has to see to it that the customer services department are relating properly to the customers with the best practice and other staffs are carrying out their duties duly as well

I understand that a lot of countries are developing because of foreign investors ,this one they are not really interested ,I wonder what they are really like because it seems they are confused.
Lol, that's why they simply allowed those our corrupt minded government officials to come in and develop their own country. But they should help us to fight corrupt and Chase those politicians away to go do their own country fine.

And it seems like the rich people are the only ones with the means to develop it's really sad
Yes that is true and the rich people are not likely to have the poor people to be stable in life, a poor man really need to work extra hard to be able to fit into the society and be free from poverty.

Definitely yeah because as a manager of a business establishment there would be some people under a manager that are tasked with the daily running of the business, so without effective man management then it would have an effect on output

Definitely, managers, of a necessity they must learn how to relate with people(Customers) in order to keep the business relationship.

People management is a required skill for Manager's. It would be arbitrary to think a Manager is not supposed to have or possess management skills, and such Manager would not be effective and positive.

Every manager should have people management skill as part of his daily routine talent and not just a skill, because the way he is able to relate,communicate with others makes will determine the level of productivity zeal to work

Every manager should have people management skill as part of his daily routine talent and not just a skill, because the way he is able to relate,communicate with others makes will determine the level of productivity zeal to work
True, people management skill is a most for every manager to be successful. What if you find a manager that has all the required skills and qualifications to be a successful manager but lacks people skill, what would you hire such a person?

It's a very important skill to be acquired by managers as this plays a very important role in management as a whole, people they say is even more hard to control compared to livestocks. So it's important for managers to go through this training.

People are the hardest thing to manage in this world essentially when it comes to business building. The reason is that people like to do things in their own way. This makes them not to follow the rules sometimes. and this can affect the output in the workplace.

People Management skills are also important for the Managers as well to enable them successfully understand employee relations, client relations and customer relations so as to enhance rapid growth of the business. This is why experienced managers who have a MBA degree plus proper management trainings perform better than those who do not possess them.

It is not easy to motivate people to achieve a set of goals if you don't have proper people management skills. A manager with people's management skills will achieve a lot because he will know how to approach each individual to achieve common goals.

If you are the business manager in the company where you're working, it's not only the business activities that you handle, you also do the same for your junior staff too in order to get the best out of them.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds