Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is it possible to start a business while in school?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Such kind of your business is worth it for a student, you buy products and you supply to your customers. Then gave chance to attend to lectures, and do assignments too.

Advertisement Placeholder
there is nothing wrong to start a business while in school but the business you must start in school must be something that will not take away your time and concentration in your education because that is the most important thing you need to consider first.

It just depends on the kind of business you want to go into, as a student you just need little money to start a business like a POS business
I completely agree with you that there are businesses that you can start in the school environment and most of the businesses requires little capital because student do not normally have the capital to invest in big businesses.

Of course it is very possible but it will take a lot of your time. Like in my school for example there are so many students that have several businesses.

Things aren't easy at this time, not everyone has it all financially. Others are still crueling facing challenges in their academic career. If such student is creative and can start up something useful as business then he or she should enroll into it, and assist his or her parents and relieve the financial burden of caring for him or her educational career.
Most advisable thing for any student is before they get to higher institution, they must have learn a skill that will feed then when they are school, this will help them reduce hehe burden on there parents.

Sure, with willingness and time management, a student can successfully manage both business and academic work at the same time and succeed at both.
The most beautiful thing about the whole thing is that as a student you are able to stand up some small businesses that you can be managing with your education. For example clothes selling business and photography.

A lot of students are faced with financial challenges that make them want to start something that would help them make some money and support themselves, especially students from countries where there are not much scholarship opportunities.

Do you think it's possible for such students to start a business either online or offline while in school and succeed?
It is absolutely possible, in fact I can tell of many people I know as students who are doing well in their academic and at the same time running their businesses without any interference. This is all about determination and seriousness. Though not all businesses are suitable for students.

Most advisable thing for any student is before they get to higher institution, they must have learn a skill that will feed then when they are school, this will help them reduce hehe burden on there parents.
Skill is important, even in a student's life that isn't yet matured enough. The earlier the better learning the skill, the better it will be in the future.

Skill is important, even in a student's life that isn't yet matured enough. The earlier the better learning the skill, the better it will be in the future.
It is very possible to start a business while schooling but as a student who must make sure that the business do not affect your time of study in school.

A lot of students are faced with financial challenges that make them want to start something that would help them make some money and support themselves, especially students from countries where there are not much scholarship opportunities.

Do you think it's possible for such students to start a business either online or offline while in school and succeed?
Very well!!! My first business ever was started when I was still an undergraduate, those days I found it very easy to carry on the business due to my flexible nature... I can multitask and so it was so easy for me

I think so. I wish knew this right from time and I would have made quite some amount of money before I graduated from University. There was a friend of mine who was into business then, she was never broke.

depends on how big is the business that you are willing to start, if it requires part time dedication then you can start it without any issue, some other business need lot of effort and dedication that might distract you from studying

you can start online business while you are in school because these are the type of business that you can comfortably do in your own comfort without it affecting your school time and other school activities, learn a digital skill and work online.

you can start online business while you are in school because these are the type of business that you can comfortably do in your own comfort without it affecting your school time and other school activities, learn a digital skill and work online.
But most of the businesses online requires you to be atleast 16+. If you are not above that limit, then you can't apply for the online jobs to earn.

But most of the businesses online requires you to be atleast 16+. If you are not above that limit, then you can't apply for the online jobs to earn.
There are some online business that require you to work on spare time,this is the one anyone who is in the schooling environment should concentrate on and should not be the one that will be requesting you to work all the time.

It is very possible to engage in a business while in school. When I was in the university I supplied cakes to supermarkets, I also sold wrist watches to students and it didn't affect my studies in any negative way.
True, i have seen some people complain about their jobs or business affecting their school life. Those who complain are either being lazy or they just have poor time management, they fail to manage the time they have properly so their activities end up crashing

It is very possible to start a business while schooling but as a student who must make sure that the business do not affect your time of study in school.
Yes, it can't affect my studies if I'm a student. Spending 2-3 hours here everyday won't make me lose focus. I'll only go on break when I'm having exams, and I'll just be visiting to write very few messages.

Starting business while in school is very possible if the person is determine and hard working. There are people who combine both and still do well in school. I don't think is a hard thing to do as there are also people who work and school at the same time too and still do well.

The workload or burden that schools most especially higher institutions on students is very high. This is a perfect excuse for not engaging in other activities like business. In situations where the circumstances surrounding finances are critical, it’s very advisable for students to engage themselves in other fruitful activities. This business should be a small scale one which gives you the opportunity to make decisions about your timing and schedule.

True, i have seen some people complain about their jobs or business affecting their school life. Those who complain are either being lazy or they just have poor time management, they fail to manage the time they have properly so their activities end up crashing
While I agree with you, it is worth of note here that some people genuinely do not have time to combine both, because their job is demanding except they hand it over to someone to manage while they focus on their studies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds