Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is it possible to start a business while in school?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Starting a business while in school is the best option and it's very possible. I'm a student and I do business too. All you need to do is to draft out a schedule that all can fit in properly

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes it is very possible to start up a business while in school example you can start up a small business like POS or marketing of your own products.

A lot of students are faced with financial challenges that make them want to start something that would help them make some money and support themselves, especially students from countries where there are not much scholarship opportunities.

Do you think it's possible for such students to start a business either online or offline while in school and succeed?
Starting a business in school is very possible.
Provided you have the capital.
Provided you can manage both the business and your academics.

It is very easy to start a business while in the school, it depends on the types of business and the interest and expertise of the student. I have someone who is a full-time student and also run a barbing saloon with his education and he his doing great.
It very much possible to start a bsiness while in school,provided you know how to schedule your time very wel between school activities.You can be running it side by side with you studies and it will not have a clash with your business.

Yes, it's helpful, most especially in my country Nigeria. We had in mind that after school we will be employed but that's not the case here. 50% of Graduates are business owners with good grades. Some independent students used this means in sponsoring their education.

Yes, it is very possible to start a business while in school. Small businesses such as laundry, barbing, tutorials and kiosks can help extra cash for the student

Yes it is very possible to start up a business while in school example you can start up a small business like POS or marketing of your own products.
Well, am not sure about your region or country but around here, I think those who are into POS business are more numerous than those in need of their services. I don't see it as a lucrative business, it was a good business some years back though

Starting a business is mainly associated with knowledge, skills, expertise, and money. You can start your business whenever you want provided you have all of these requirements

Yes, they can start a business either offline or online without affecting their education. One business that students can do is the sales of phone accessories, highly consumed among students, such business is not capital intensive and has very great profits. Do some publicity offline and online, you will experience progress step by step while striking balance between academics and business.

This is in my opinion very possible as I have witnessed it happen during my time in the university. Planning, vision and zeal made it happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds