Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is it possible to start a business while in school?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have seen and come across with my many people that starts their business in school and are making it large now, one of them started a laundry business and now he has a big laundry shop.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have seen a lot of people start business while at school and make the business successful. However, in order to do that you need to be very talented.
[automerge]1624190140[/automerge]
I have seen a lot of people start business while at school and make the business successful. However, in order to do that you need to be very talented.

Yes it is possible although it might be a little difficult to study and work at the same time.But if you have the patience, passion and a plan I think you can manage it without a real difficulity

Of course it is very possible to start a business while in school. The business will be online business and some may be offline business. A lot of people in my school are into one business of the other.

Yes of course. It is very possible to start a business in school and even be much successful at it. We humans have the ability to multi task. What such student needs to do is to set some standards

Its very possible to be in school and also start up a business, infact its a great idea. By the time you are done with school, your business might have progressed. You dont have to start struggling to find a job
As a student, it is possible to start a business while in school. It will be appropriate to go to a business that will not affect your studies. The appropriate business in this regard will be an online business or an offline business that is not too demanding.

As a student, it is possible to start a business while in school. It will be appropriate to go to a business that will not affect your studies. The appropriate business in this regard will be an online business or an offline business that is not too demanding.
Exactly you dont need to go into a job that requires your attention 24/7. In getting an offline job it could be a part time gig or a personal business that can be added to your timetable and wount cause any negative effect on your education.

75% of youth that are in the university nowadays have one online skill or the other that has been generating them some money to take care of their basic needs,I just believe online business will be better for you if you're thinking of getting something to do in school

While I agree with you, it is worth of note here that some people genuinely do not have time to combine both, because their job is demanding except they hand it over to someone to manage while they focus on their studies.
It is very possible to start a business while in school but as a businessman who is stealing in school should know how to schedule his time.

Ofcourse it is a good idea and an ideal one as it will offer the person a way to earn income while in school and also something to hang unto why searching for job after graduation

a lot of people start businesses while in school and these businesses has grown so big that they don't even need jobs again when they graduate.

I had a business when I was in school so yes, it's very possible to have a business in school, I helped manage events and earned some cool cash with it but I would advise one finds a balance between school work and business.

a lot of people start businesses while in school and these businesses has grown so big that they don't even need jobs again when they graduate.
That is a sweet story. From the Student career if a student is making good amount of money, then surely after becoming a graduate there is no need to go for any other job. After all his own business is giving him lots of profits.

Is that not even the stage where you need to get something doing in life.we all make mistakes of depending on school alone, without even considering the possibility of school failing us one day by not creating jobs .

I am convinced that it is possible to study and work at the same time, as I personally did it. Everything is in the desire and perseverance that you have for both activities and a very good time management. The way is to distribute the time in the right way according to the class schedule.
In this age of modern technology,it has become even easier for student to engage in various forms of busineses while in school,this could be from-graphic designs jobs online,video deiting jobs,creating an online shops and getting delivery to customers through orders online,and lots more,but you have to prirotise your time well to avoid clash with your studies.

In this age of modern technology,it has become even easier for student to engage in various forms of busineses while in school,this could be from-graphic designs jobs online,video deiting jobs,creating an online shops and getting delivery to customers through orders online,and lots more,but you have to prirotise your time well to avoid clash with your studies.
Exactly, the important thing is time management, and the desire to work while studying. Many have more time available than others, however, they will always find an excuse, simply because they have no interest in it.

Ofcourse it is a good idea and an ideal one as it will offer the person a way to earn income while in school and also something to hang unto why searching for job after graduation
That is right. It is a really great opportunity for a student to earn while in school. So creating such an opportunity for themselves through business is such a great idea. It also really helps after graduating during that period of unemployment.

If I had known about cryptocurrency when I was still in my undergraduate study , I would have made so much money from it by now . Early adoption is the key

Of course it is possible to start online or offline business while in school, but it has to be a business one can manage comfortably with schooling, if not it will affect school activities which is not good. It may cause one to carry over courses, which will definitely increase the work load of such student. That is just my opinion.

I don't see anything wrong with starting a business while in school but the advice is that you should not allow the business to take your concentration out from the school learning, business can sometimes be a distraction for some students.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds