Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is it possible to start a business while in school?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you mean a student would need to have lots of money before being able to start a business that would help him sustain himself in school?
It doesn't really mean that a student must have lots of money before starting a business because there are small businesses one can start with little capital.

Advertisement Placeholder
It just depends on the kind of business you want to go into, as a student you just need little money to start a business like a POS business

It just depends on the kind of business you want to go into, as a student you just need little money to start a business like a POS business
This POS business is one of the most common business in my school campus, though they don't really earn much, but they are getting patronise still.

It is very easy to start a business while in the school, it depends on the types of business and the interest and expertise of the student. I have someone who is a full-time student and also run a barbing saloon with his education and he his doing great.

I think this should be small business to keep yourself going and should not be something that will be taking most of your time and getting you out from concentrating in your education, just try not to be carried away by the business.

If you have the time, innovative mindset to combine the business with education, and find out that, the two won't affect anyone so bad, then you can combine the two.

In our world of today, it is very possible and even getting better by the day to do or run a business sucesfully while studying. Some people are now into online virtual education enrolment from different parts of the world now

It is very possible to start a business while in school. There are many ways one can choose to pursue this. You an enroll in a distance learning program or run it via online education system

Of course it is very possible to start a business while in school. I am a student and of course I am planning on eventually starting a business but time is not yet permitting me.

yes it is quite possible for you to do a business why you are in school but most of this business must not be compulsory enough to take your time and it should be something that will not interfere with your learning time, if this is the type of business then you can actually go on with that.

Of course there are a lot of students that have businesses in many campuses. Some of the businesses may take their time because academics generally requires a lot of time.

It is very possible to combine both academic activities and business together. It is not something difficult to do, there are many students who are engage in various business while on campus and the still perform very well in there school activities.

A lot of students are faced with financial challenges that make them want to start something that would help them make some money and support themselves, especially students from countries where there are not much scholarship opportunities.

Do you think it's possible for such students to start a business either online or offline while in school and succeed?
It think it's possible for students to run a business while school as well. The only thing I see in that kind of a business should be the one to do at evening time after lecture .

If you have an idea that you believe will work and if you have funds to start a business or can manage funds for your business, you can start your business even when you are at school

It is very possible but you have to ensure that the business or job that you wish to do will give you time to study your book. Like online business, it can make you manage your time for both study and the business. Moreso, there are some offline business which can give you time to study,so you have to do your research very well before embark on anyone.
True, time management is a must when it comes to having a business and also going on with your education. You should be able to create time that your business does not affect your education

Definitely its possible to start a business in school and make the money you are willing to make , and all you really need to take note is how to measure your investment and take the right step and invest in the right business
[automerge]1623131565[/automerge]
Its possible to start a business while in school ,things you need to consider most is the money aspect ,because you obviously need more money to start the business i think and also how to improve the business
[automerge]1623131581[/automerge]
Its possible to start a business while in school ,things you need to consider most is the money aspect ,because you obviously need more money to start the business i think and also how to improve the business

Last edited:
True, time management is a must when it comes to having a business and also going on with your education. You should be able to create time that your business does not affect your education
Atleast the education of a student should not be hampered. I can see these days, people take such part-time jobs too seriously and their concentration start to deviating from education . The primary job of a student is learning, then earning.

Atleast the education of a student should not be hampered. I can see these days, people take such part-time jobs too seriously and their concentration start to deviating from education . The primary job of a student is learning, then earning.
Exactly, that is what many fail to see and understand. I believe the cause of this are usually lack of self control. Many people tend to get carried away with various activities hence they fail to manage their time to create more time for others.

This is one area where so many students don't meet up with and it really takes time to really learn how to combine business and studies successfullly. It's not a day's job.

This is one area where so many students don't meet up with and it really takes time to really learn how to combine business and studies successfullly. It's not a day's job.
True, at first it can be overwhelming, and you might actually feel it is impossible to achieve this feat but with time and careful planning, it is very possible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds