Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is it possible to start a business while in school?

Status
Not open for further replies.
True, at first it can be overwhelming, and you might actually feel it is impossible to achieve this feat but with time and careful planning, it is very possible
What makes some refuse to give a try is because they don't understand the value of failing in a business. Failure would enable you to learn better than success would.

Advertisement Placeholder
What makes some refuse to give a try is because they don't understand the value of failing in a business. Failure would enable you to learn better than success would.
You are right, the fear of failure has limited so many people from making use of their talents to the fullest potential, and like you said some do not even bother to give it a try

It's very possible for a student to venture into business while schooling and become successful. Most students who are determined does it,especially those with the financial capabilities.
You don't have to have too much financial capabilities to be able to venture into business while you are in school because the money that is required to start up business in school it's not much.

Sure, with willingness and time management, a student can successfully manage both business and academic work at the same time and succeed at both.

I think you should not just think of starting a business while you are in the school because when you are engaging in another thing you will automatically lose focus on the school you are, you will now be concentrating on how to do the business.

I agree with you as well that it is possible to start a business while in school but I'll say that it depends on the type of business. Some business demand for the owner's presence at all time and these type of business might not be suitable for a student because of their academic schedule.
Yes, its very possible to own a business while in school if you have the business orientation and the capital to start the business.

starting a business in school usually come with stress and as a result of these i can only advise you to focus and concentrate in your education first when you graduate you will have enough time to do any of the business that you will ever dream of.

Yes of cause, starting a business as student is really good because a lot of student have a business while still in school, all you need to do is to focus on it.

I just believe you can start up a business while you are in school but it may not actually be the best because it can make you to lose concentration in your studies,it should be advisable to focus on your education first then you can start business letter.

Running a business in school can be challenging but it is really worth it because it will give you a lot of experience. It will also make you not to run out of cash.

You don't have to have too much financial capabilities to be able to venture into business while you are in school because the money that is required to start up business in school it's not much.
One would still need Enough cash before being able to restock the business, if it's one that involves buying and selling. Little capital is only for online business.

Yeah, it is possible to be doing your schooling and till running a business. All you need to do, is to be a time manager of yourself. You have to make time for your schooling and for business in such away that one will not be another's barrier.

Yes it is very possible to star business while in school alot of students are engaged into business this days either online or offline. directly or indirectly just to earned some money to meet up their needs because students are facing alot of financial challenges while they are In school and away from their parents.

There's nothing bad in starting a business in school if you are financially capable and if You have a backbone that you will fall back to when things go south in yoir business.

Thanks for this. I usually see a lot of young people say they don't have time to focus on any other thing once they are in school and it's giving me a cause to worry.
It is very easy to start a business while you are in school because you have left your time and you will still have time for business.but when you want to start up such a business you must make sure it is a business that does not take all your time and you won't have time for your studies.

It is very easy to start a business while you are in school because you have left your time and you will still have time for business.but when you want to start up such a business you must make sure it is a business that does not take all your time and you won't have time for your studies.
There are students who take the risk of starting a business that would take all their time and make it difficult for them to focus on their studies.

Yes, I think it is actually possible to start a business while in school. It worked for many students in the campus where I studied. Online business work even better but offline business can also be run through proper time management.

My dear friend, if you actually do have that fund to start this business even as you're still in school, please start it up now. Because it is very possible to do this as you don't have to be the one on ground all the time to run the business. You can monitor things from time to time at your spare time

Many successful businessmen like Warren Buffet started business while they were still in the school. Starting a business is not limited to any age. You must have the skills and the ability. You can start any business at any age but you must comply with the rules and regulations set by your government.

It is very possible to engage in a business while in school. When I was in the university I supplied cakes to supermarkets, I also sold wrist watches to students and it didn't affect my studies in any negative way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds