Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is it possible to start a business while in school?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly, the important thing is time management, and the desire to work while studying. Many have more time available than others, however, they will always find an excuse, simply because they have no interest in it.
someone in my organisation shared with us how she started selling undies for female while in school,She took those female products to the female hostels at her leasure time to sell, and for her restock she does her purchase from a nearby city,and this did not affect her studies,this was way before social media became popular though.She kept progresing and today she owns an educational institution,because she studied education in school.

Advertisement Placeholder
Definitely! It is practically possible to start a business while in school and the business will flourish well and such student will be doing well academically as well. Just set standards

someone in my organisation shared with us how she started selling undies for female while in school,She took those female products to the female hostels at her leasure time to sell, and for her restock she does her purchase from a nearby city,and this did not affect her studies,this was way before social media became popular though.She kept progresing and today she owns an educational institution,because she studied education in school.
Excellent, I love this because when you really want to, you can achieve your goals. I come from a humble family but today almost all of them are professionals and have a good life. But their examples to get there, is similar to what you describe. Studying and working to forge a good future.

Those who aren't getting the amount of money needed to cope with education always go extra miles to work remotely or do business remotely to earn money.

Actually it's definitely possible to start businesses when still in full session as a student they are lots of students nowadays who are into one or more business that requires alot to start some sell wears and others deal online.

Business and school can ultimately be coupled. You just have to make the right decision and value both because both will bring great benefits in the future, both professionally and educationally.
but sometimes the time that is required for you to run two things at a time may not be there and as we all know sometimes also you might lose concentration in one and focus more in the other one that might interest us, this might make people who do business in school to lose interest in education.

It's very possible to combine business with school studies but it all depends on how you can manage the time. You must have a strong will to succeed in both. If your desire is weak , definitely one will affects the other and you won't be able to balance both.

I don't see anything wrong with starting a business while in school but the advice is that you should not allow the business to take your concentration out from the school learning, business can sometimes be a distraction for some students.
It is very possible for one to start a business why going to school but one thing you must know is how to manage your time so that you will not be distracted from school learning.

but sometimes the time that is required for you to run two things at a time may not be there and as we all know sometimes also you might lose concentration in one and focus more in the other one that might interest us, this might make people who do business in school to lose interest in education.
At least I achieved it with good time management and so did my family members, but there are people who may not have the necessary support to achieve it. It is also valid that some people lose interest in education, to see the economic benefits. The way to avoid disinterest is to have clear and defined goals.

It is even advisable for a student to get engaged into one or two things that will earn him/her additional income apart from parent's support. This will make him/her to live well on campus rather than committing atrocities.
Glory be to the God, there are various jobs both offline and online wherein students can do without distractions from study Such as sites like this, having a store where you trade and etc.

It's very possible to combine business with school studies but it all depends on how you can manage the time. You must have a strong will to succeed in both. If your desire is weak , definitely one will affects the other and you won't be able to balance both.
I really liked this "You must have a strong will to succeed in both" If there is good time management, but they lack the determination, be far from running work and studies at the same time.

I really liked this "You must have a strong will to succeed in both" If there is good time management, but they lack the determination, be far from running work and studies at the same time.
Thanks for reacting to my comment, I sincerely appreciate it. If one have a weak desire to success, one cannot achieve great things in life, but if one has a strong desire to succeed, then success is achievable irrespective of the hurdles, you will always triumph and come out stronger

Thanks for reacting to my comment, I sincerely appreciate it. If one have a weak desire to success, one cannot achieve great things in life, but if one has a strong desire to succeed, then success is achievable irrespective of the hurdles, you will always triumph and come out stronger
You are absolutely right again. The desire to excel and achieve goals is what drives us to strive for it. In every option we take we will find obstacles, but it is not a big problem, since we have the right motivation to overcome the barriers and achieve success.

Some people in school are doing some menial business that will not necessarily take their time,I believe this is the best type of business for people to do in school and this type of business include selling of recharge card,going into a serious business in school will make you to lose your concentration.

Yes, its very possible to own a business while in school if you have the business orientation and the capital to start the business.
What type of business do you think should be able to start in school because there are some business that may not even give you some time to attend the lecture again ,Any business you have to start in school should not be be a serious business.

It is quite possible to start a business while you are still a student. I personally started a business as a student and that can only easy if you have a chapital at hand the only thing is to have a goal and a focus.

One of the businesses I had in mind while I was trying to enter into the university was popcorn business but after I entered School, i lost interest in it.

I don't think starting a business should be disturbed by schooling or other things. You can start a business and put some body in charge.
There are some business that does not require much attention. Like selling products online only requires little attention.

Its very possible to be in school and also start up a business, infact its a great idea. By the time you are done with school, your business might have progressed. You dont have to start struggling to find a job
but do you think that it will be possible for him to concentrate in school and at the same time also concentrate in the business ? I don't think this is possible because you may not be able to climb a tree with two object in your hands

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds