Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is it possible to start a business while in school?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Things aren't easy at this time, not everyone has it all financially. Others are still crueling facing challenges in their academic career. If such student is creative and can start up something useful as business then he or she should enroll into it, and assist his or her parents and relieve the financial burden of caring for him or her educational career.

Advertisement Placeholder
A lot of students are faced with financial challenges that make them want to start something that would help them make some money and support themselves, especially students from countries where there are not much scholarship opportunities.

Do you think it's possible for such students to start a business either online or offline while in school and succeed?
Yes very very possible and should be started if everything is set, there are a number of businesses that are very easy to manage as a student, and many students are even doing those businesses.
Although, some courses studied in school are so time demanding that students hardly have time for extra curricular activities, online jobs can be an option for them.

My first taste at money was when I was in school, although it affected my study time but that can be easily avoided by setting up a planner and sticking by it, it is very possible to have a running business and still be in school.

Yes very very possible and should be started if everything is set, there are a number of businesses that are very easy to manage as a student, and many students are even doing those businesses.
Although, some courses studied in school are so time demanding that students hardly have time for extra curricular activities, online jobs can be an option for them.
Engineering students and medical students always complain about not having time. Though those of them in my country are fortunate to be benefiting from different scholarship opportunities.

There is nothing wrong starting a business while in school. The only challenging there is combining lecture time with business time. If the person is a very serious minded person he/she will plan his/her schedule not to affect the one. Not all business require much of our time. There are some business we can do that will not eat into the school activities.

Thanks for this. I usually see a lot of young people say they don't have time to focus on any other thing once they are in school and it's giving me a cause to worry.
You should not worry, no matter how much you give advice and guidance to people, if it is not in their decision they will not do it. Time can be distributed wisely and with them you can achieve your goals. Will is power, it's that easy!

It's very possible for a student to venture into business while schooling and become successful. Most students who are determined does it,especially those with the financial capabilities.

Most of the businesses do have some age restrictions. Though there are also many sites which doesn't require the age limit and in such sites a student can surely earn. Though I think many countries will not allow bank account before a certain age.
[automerge]1622733489[/automerge]
Most of the businesses do have some age restrictions. Though there are also many sites which doesn't require the age limit and in such sites a student can surely earn. Though I think many countries will not allow bank account before a certain age...

here concentration will be one of the most important thing you need to consider because I think it is going to be very stressful for you as you will not be able to engage and concentrate in your school together with the business, it is advisable for you to done with school first.

It is very possible for you to go into something or start any kind of business while in school. The most important thing is if are very serious and determined to do it

well you can actually do it but sometimes it should only be a business you can actually do on spare time because if it is not the business you will do on spare time it is going to affect your education seriously, in fact this will not allow you to concentrate.

This is indeed the case here for me, i am in school and i still run my business effectively the most important thing here is planning and time management when there is good time management one will be ableto run everything simultaneously and still do very well academically.

It is very possible but one needs to be very careful not to allow one to affect the other. This can be done by dedicating different time schedule for each of these two ideas because combining school and business is somehow difficult

This topic would depend on the type of business and also on the type of student. A medical student here has no spare time even for his love life so starting a business while in medical school would be an impossibility. An online business is easier for a student because he can operate using his phone.

This topic would depend on the type of business and also on the type of student. A medical student here has no spare time even for his love life so starting a business while in medical school would be an impossibility. An online business is easier for a student because he can operate using his phone.
Lol. But love life shouldn't be compromised for any means. Anyways, In our area, the minimum age factor plays the role. If you are above 16 years of age you can very well do your own business.

Yes it is possible to start business while in school provided the nature of the business has nothing to interfere with your lecture time and is even advisable to have something doing as student in other to battle the issue of financial challenges,most especially online business.

I don't see anything wrong with that but the business must be something that will not take your time so much as I said earlier, if you think that starting a business or effect your education then it is not advisable to do so because it Might be stressful.

It does not matter whether you are in school, in college, a university graduate, a college drop out, etc. for owning a successful business. What ultimately matters is whether you have novel idea or not.
Sure it is very possible.While in collage i had a couple of friends who are into real time business,and that was what they were using to take care of themself and settle their bills.One was into servicing of household plumbing and another owned a boutique.

Of course it is very possible to start up a business while you are in school because there is no way that you won't have some free time in the school who stop a friend of mine has several businesses that are involved in in the school environment and one of such business is closed selling business and he was the one that introduced me to domain flipping business while in school.

It's very possible for a student to venture into business while schooling and become successful. Most students who are determined does it,especially those with the financial capabilities.
Do you mean a student would need to have lots of money before being able to start a business that would help him sustain himself in school?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds