Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is it possible to start a business while in school?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of students are faced with financial challenges that make them want to start something that would help them make some money and support themselves, especially students from countries where there are not much scholarship opportunities.

Do you think it's possible for such students to start a business either online or offline while in school and succeed?
Very possible and the best. As a students you are opening to a market of survival with a consumer of like minds. You are more creative and bold to take risky challenges

Advertisement Placeholder
Very possible and the best. As a students you are opening to a market of survival with a consumer of like minds. You are more creative and bold to take risky challenges
I have seen many student opening their own business store and building it for survival and they are making it, I have even cane across some that has a mobile shop,

I have seen many student opening their own business store and building it for survival and they are making it, I have even cane across some that has a mobile shop,
Exactly what I am saying, by the time you are done with school you are already a self made individual and employment issue has been perfectly solved. You probably need it as a support

It is very possible to start up a business while in the school all depends on your choice of business and being in the school and also engaged in business gives you more ideas about the busy as you also learn from your colleagues.
The good thing about having a business in school is that starting up a business in school is quite cheap to do because in a student environment things are not likely to be that expensive.

Everything just need schedule for yourself , though theys a saying that you can't save two masters at the same time, if it hooks you , why not employ someone to work for you believe me you still be earning

But sometimes it will be a distraction to you but with determination it is still possible for you to concentrate in a business and also school at the same time, nothing is so impossible.

But sometimes it will be a distraction to you but with determination it is still possible for you to concentrate in a business and also school at the same time, nothing is so impossible.
I get your point but I believe it would become a distraction when you do not have proper planning and time management. To succeed in such things, you would have to set a time table for yourself if not your school life would clash with your business life

I get your point but I believe it would become a distraction when you do not have proper planning and time management. To succeed in such things, you would have to set a time table for yourself if not your school life would clash with your business life
Well I know time planning is very important but a situation in which you have a busy schedule it will be very difficult for you to plan your time as you have said.

Well I know time planning is very important but a situation in which you have a busy schedule it will be very difficult for you to plan your time as you have said.
True I have had such experience. I have a target but there are days where various issues come up whereby I am not able to follow my time table but in such cases what I do is improvise, I change my timetable to suit my needs at that moment.

Yes it is perfectly normal and manageable to start a business while in school but it depends on what business for example there are two great businesses to start while in school namely;
Sales and
Online money

These are the top 2 best ways to start and maintain a healthy business while in school as it is completely up to you to make the money and it will be set to your agenda and timetable which is very important while in school I hope this has helped you because I do online work while in college I rarely go out with friends I just end up working in my room

True I have had such experience. I have a target but there are days where various issues come up whereby I am not able to follow my time table but in such cases what I do is improvise, I change my timetable to suit my needs at that moment.
Yes if I am not able to accomplish some of my activities on the day I will look into doing that at night because it is easier and you will not have anyone to disturb you at that hour.

Yes if I am not able to accomplish some of my activities on the day I will look into doing that at night because it is easier and you will not have anyone to disturb you at that hour.
True though but there are sometimes I still don't do most of my task at time, especially if I have something to do the next day. So I won't be very tired. But if am free the next day, I would try and complete my task at night.

Yes of course. It's very possible to start a business while in school. You only need to plan your schedule well and don't allow your business to affect your academics. Once things are in place, you'll be successful

A lot of students are faced with financial challenges that make them want to start something that would help them make some money and support themselves, especially students from countries where there are not much scholarship opportunities.

Do you think it's possible for such students to start a business either online or offline while in school and succeed?
My brother gained admission into university few months back and I encouraged him to start barbing business in school, which he agreed to. It's very possible to start business in school.

True though but there are sometimes I still don't do most of my task at time, especially if I have something to do the next day. So I won't be very tired. But if am free the next day, I would try and complete my task at night.
Doing most of your activities in the night will not make you to be tired, the first thing you have to do is just to get to sleep as early as 8:00 p.m. then you can wake up by 12:00 and start doing it.

Very very impossible. In the country and educational system that I am in. Where one gets as much as 24 credit load... You just gotta sacrifice your academic progress for the business.

Students are now able to make as much as they desire online these days. There are many online gigs that they can involve on to get money starting from crypto to affiliate marketing.

It is very possible but at the same time very risky because as a student,one faces lots of challenges in school everyday and it would be hard to keep the business going and trying focus in school.

Yes it is very possible for someone who is determined to do business to actually start that business while still running his academic program. This decision won't be easy, but it is very possible from experience

Yea of course. It's very possible to start a business while in school. You only need to set your schedule right and you'll be successful with it. Always work on the academics too, it's the primary

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds