Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is it possible to start a business while in school?

Status
Not open for further replies.
While you're still in school, it is a possibile thing to start a business. The thing here is that, if you have the willingness to actually do this business while taking your study along side it, you should prepare all the necessary arrangements to enable you do this to conclusion

Advertisement Placeholder
yes it is possible to start a business while in school but the attention you pay to your business really matter in the progress of the business. sometimes it is difficult to manage schooling and business but it is possible

Starting a business while in school can be both very difficult as well as beneficial depending on the person needs. It is feasible to establish a business while still in college, but it takes considerable preparation and consideration before getting started.

Having business while schooling is very possible, it depend on how types f business you run and how you manage your time, you may engage yourself in photography business or selling of airtime and data
A lot of my friends in school then we are into business in fact I know a friend of mine that got into the clothes selling business and during when he was in school he excelled very well so it is very possible for one to start a business in school and be successful with it.

This has been the order of the day. Now students are making sure the secure good biz while in school knowing that a source or two sources of income will go a long way in their education.

Starting a business while in school can be both very difficult as well as beneficial depending on the person needs. It is feasible to establish a business while still in college, but it takes considerable preparation and consideration before getting started.
Yeah, but it is more beneficial than harmful. Especially when you learn to balance school work and the business. Which is not hard in tertiary institutions as there is so much free time. Then you also need to have good business management skills like financial management, marketing and customer relationship skills.

It's very possible to start business while in school even though it is not that very easy to cope up with all the necessary that are expected to be carried out on daily basis.

Yes. I have seen numerous people combine both successfully. I admire their strength and doggedness because it requires a skill of multitasking.

Yes it is a possible thing to do starting your own business while carrying on with your studies. This can actually be very inconvenient for many people, but it is very possible

I think it is quite possible to start up a business even when you are still in school but I will advise people who are looking for side business to go into online business because that is when they can have time to do school activities

Starting a business while in school is 100% possible. Nothing can stop a student that chooses what to venture into. Just staying firm is the key.

There are alot of people I know who sponsor themselves through school by carrying out their business while still in school though it is not but it's all about planning

A lot of students are faced with financial challenges that make them want to start something that would help them make some money and support themselves, especially students from countries where there are not much scholarship opportunities.

Do you think it's possible for such students to start a business either online or offline while in school and succeed?
yes its very possible to start up s business while in school,both online and offline,but you need to be very careful ,you also need to set a time table for everything you do ,I believe if you do this things it us possible for you to succeed

Well it's going to be stressful and you have to determine before you are able to operate those two things at a time because you need to have time for both of them. It is possible and some people are doing it.

YES!
It is very possible and in this same case, I'm selling my stock jeans trousers in school and I have many colleagues selling snacks of assorted types

Yes, it is possible to combine both simultaneously. I know peers who combine thrift wears, teaching and online skills with school work.

YES!
It is very possible and in this same case, I'm selling my stock jeans trousers in school and I have many colleagues selling snacks of assorted types
Yes this is a very good business to go into, student there would need to buy clothes to look go, as it is natural for every one within that age group to always look good. Then most students do not have the time to cook, so they prefer buying food outside.

In my country nigeria it is very easy to start a lot of business while in school infact most time the school just collects your fees and go on strike so you work in your own little company.
A lot of students are faced with financial challenges that make them want to start something that would help them make some money and support themselves, especially students from countries where there are not much scholarship opportunities.

Do you think it's possible for such students to start a business either online or offline while in school and succeed?

It's one thing to start a business while you're in school,it's another to actually stay in the business while you're still in school

A business owner's characteristics not only influences the external public but also the internal public of the company. Most of the employees of the business owner will look up to the owner for inspiration and it is possible to keep the employees motivated by providing them with an example right at their workplace

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds