Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is it possible to start a business while in school?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Starting a business while in school is not a bad thing and it won't affect your performance on any way so far you have time for each of the task you are expected to accomplish on daily basis.

Advertisement Placeholder
It is possible to start a business on part-time basis while you are still studying in the school. list the business you are going to start up target students in order to make more money for yourself

Yes, but make sure you have a strategy for how you're going to pay for your business as well as all of your other school expenditures. It is certainly feasible to begin a company while still in college, but it takes considerable planning and consideration before diving in.

Yes of course it is very possible . Matter of fact most people do their business in school. Their fellow colleagues patronize them and they make money even in school so it is very very possible to start business while your still in school

While you're still in school, it is a possibile thing to start a business. The thing here is that, if you have the willingness to actually do this business while taking your study along side it, you should prepare all the necessary arrangements to enable you do this to conclusion
When it comes to starting a business in school as a student that is not an impossibility as there are several student in school that are doing it and are very successful at it too.

Yes, it is possible to start a business while at school if one needs a source of income for self sponsorship. You can achieve this by running a part time program in order to have time for business as well. One could also make sales online while attending programs.

A lot of students are faced with financial challenges that make them want to start something that would help them make some money and support themselves, especially students from countries where there are not much scholarship opportunities.

Do you think it's possible for such students to start a business either online or offline while in school and succeed?
Certainly.
Its possible to start a business while in school and succeed at it.
I ran a printing business while in school which generated lots of money. That did not affect me academically.
So as a student, just think of a business you can do which will not hamper your academic success.

Nowadays nobody wait to graduate from iinstitutions before starting business so that so they would have something fall back after graduation, the early the better

It is very possible to actualize the dream of running and starting your own business while you're still in school. This is going on for a long time among individuals already

A lot of students are faced with financial challenges that make them want to start something that would help them make some money and support themselves, especially students from countries where there are not much scholarship opportunities.

Do you think it's possible for such students to start a business either online or offline while in school and succeed?
Of course it's possible; it'll just be taken as one side hustle hence the need to go for a less stressful or time demanding business.
Businesses like dry-cleaning, copywriting, affiliate marketing, fashion designing, barbing e.t.c wouldn't take much time to set up and master

So many people had done that and succeed every thing as to do with plan and understanding the purpose of the business

Yes it's possible to start a business while in school though can sometimes get in the way. Most people just get a part time job but it's a lot and just depends on how you manage your time.

Yes it's possible to start a business while in school it depends on the kind of business you are going into cos never think a business after graduating or working for someone

There is nothing wrong I see in a student running a side business with school it should even help fetch more money to meet up with school obligations which is usually numerous

I have seen so many people who started doing a business even when they are still in school and they have become successful in their businesses, while in school I also engaged myself in some businesses even though I had to stop later

I think it's very possible to start a business while in school... You just need to set your time table , start up a small business that will help do one or two things in school

It is very possible. Most students does this especially those that are left to fend for their lives. I would only advice it if its the only way out for the person

Being a student doesn't stop you from starting up a business, I did business when I was in school and it really helped me alot, I didn't have to depend on anybody for anything,

Yes it is possible to start a business while still studying.
You can start with some health card products where you sell it among your colleagues, or some food business

It is possible to start a business while in school and still succeed.
You can go into mini importation, get to sell products needed by students, you do not need a shop space.
Advertise online, and make deliveries when off class.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds