Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is it possible to start a business while in school?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes it is very possible to have in business while still in school and the school environment is a good market on its own. Just look for a needs and provide solution to it for you to be patronised and make sure the business doesn't have negative impact on your academics.
Yes it is possible for one to start a business why he or she is still in school but he has to dedicate his time to study and also this business in order to achieve both goals.

Advertisement Placeholder
There are some people that are lucky to have started their business since when they were in school and they didn't lose guard by jettisoned or even allowed business to affect their schooling.
People who have started their business when they were in school will experience a lot of stress concentrating in two things at a time that is why it is necessary to have a trusted manager.

It is possible to start a business while still in school. You will only make sure that the job is not the type that will not affects your studies. You can also employ someone to help manage it while your are in school.

yes, it is possible to start a business well at school you just have to be careful to know the kind of business you want to venture into so as not to be carried away with a busy schedule nearby leaving the primary aim of being at the school in the first place, making sure not to get into a business that is completely time-consuming but rather getting into a business and planning and making sure it's flexible enough for you.

You can start your business while school or in college provided you have start up funds for business or some one will financially assist you.

You can start your business while school or in college provided you have start up funds for business or some one will financially assist you.
I know of children of some wealthy families who have started a business while in high school. One business is a manufacturer of chocolate bars called Choc-Nut. The father owns it. His son made a start up with Haney while he was in college. The product of Haney is an imitation of his father's business product. They are both in the market until now.

I know of children of some wealthy families who have started a business while in high school. One business is a manufacturer of chocolate bars called Choc-Nut. The father owns it. His son made a start up with Haney while he was in college. The product of Haney is an imitation of his father's business product. They are both in the market until now.
It is possible for you to start up a business while you are still in school but you have to be very dedicated in your education and also in your business to succeed.

A lot of students are faced with financial challenges that make them want to start something that would help them make some money and support themselves, especially students from countries where there are not much scholarship opportunities.

Do you think it's possible for such students to start a business either online or offline while in school and succeed?
My friend started a business in school and I was able to become very successful in the business and the worst part of it all is that it started this business with a little amount of capital.

Yes it is very possible to do a lot of things while one is still in school these days you know. And business isn't an exception. You only decide on what type and manner of business you want to engage in and get your funds ready to get started

It does not matter whether you are in school, in college, a university graduate, a college drop out, etc. for owning a successful business. What ultimately matters is whether you have novel idea or not.
Schooling does not affect some people in starting a business once you can schedule your time between schooling and the business time and you have the fund neccesary for the business.

My friend started a business in school and I was able to become very successful in the business and the worst part of it all is that it started this business with a little amount of capital.
That is the power of dedication.
That is the power of dedication and I believe it was due to his being consistent in running the business that made him to succeed.

That is the power of dedication.

That is the power of dedication and I believe it was due to his being consistent in running the business that made him to succeed.
You are very right as in the early stage that is started his business I think it told me that he was having so many challenges with the business as it wasn't making sales and to make matters worse he wasn't having enough capital to purchase the goods in wanted to purchase at first but gradually as time goes on it was only to sell off at least 70% of the goods that the press box and later on he bought new ones and the rest at the institute as his business has been going very successfully well for a very long time now.

Students get patronage easily because they have got lots of friends and course mates who would recommend their services to others.

You can start a business while in school depending on your course of study and the skills that you have. The capital to fund the business also matters and the neighborhood that you live.

You can start a business while in school depending on your course of study and the skills that you have. The capital to fund the business also matters and the neighborhood that you live.
Yes it is very possible for one to start a business while he or she is still in school it's all about dedication and time management.

Yes it is very possible for one to start a business while he or she is still in school it's all about dedication and time management.
If you're smart enough and the business is not energy and time demanding, you will run a business and your studies together without having any problem.

If you're smart enough and the business is not energy and time demanding, you will run a business and your studies together without having any problem.
It is very possible for you to start a business wire school it all depends on dedication of time and time management between your business and your studies.

It is very possible for anyone to start up a business why ain't cool because apart from being able to study you have some time to cool off in school and dust and you can be using it to run your business.

Yes it's very possible to have a side business whilst in school seeing that getting money in school is limited, a side business can help one get over a few financial hardship.

A lot of students are faced with financial challenges that make them want to start something that would help them make some money and support themselves, especially students from countries where there are not much scholarship opportunities.

Do you think it's possible for such students to start a business either online or offline while in school and succeed?
Starting a business as a student is possible ,but it all depends on your capacity if you can handle it and it won't affect your education is OK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds