Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is it possible to start a business while in school?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's quite very possible and good to start a business while in school but you must make out a very good schedule in order to have time for your studies.

Advertisement Placeholder
The chances are very high. You can succeed in combining school activities and offline or online work. I did it in school but it was not easy. The offline business took my time but if I have these online deals like now, it would be a lot easier

It is very possible to start up a business while in the school all depends on your choice of business and being in the school and also engaged in business gives you more ideas about the busy as you also learn from your colleagues.

It's possible to start a business while you are schooling but the most important thing is knowing how to balance your studies and running of the business.

Start a business while in school can be very stressful. The mental capacity of an individual also comes into play. When you feel that your studies will be impaired by starting a business in it is better to lay off. But I guess it's much easier to continue the business if you have already started it before starting school in that way you might pay someone to take care of the business for you why you monitor to it from time to time.

Yes of course, it is very possible to start a business while in school. You only need to set your priorities right. You need to set your time table. Don't let your business affect your academics. And always check yourself

A lot of students are faced with financial challenges that make them want to start something that would help them make some money and support themselves, especially students from countries where there are not much scholarship opportunities.

Do you think it's possible for such students to start a business either online or offline while in school and succeed?
It possible for a student to start up a business and succeed but it all depends on your capacity, we have 24 hours a day if you can use sometime to do business it will help you get extra income

Its possible to start a business in school considering the type of business you wish to start and how you want the business to look like.
It is very possible for you to start a business man in school with all depends on your time management and the way you know how to schedule your time for lectures and also a business.

It is actually very possible for you that you can be able to make a good business and skill it when you have the right mindset even if you are still schooling.

Its possible to start a business in school considering the type of business you wish to start and how you want the business to look like.
There a lot of people that are into business why is cool and the good thing about it is that starting a business in school can be quite easy as most businesses that are being started the school requires little capital to start them so it possible for one to be into business and also be studying.

I have some friends who started business when they were still in high-school. Interestingly, they managed to become successful in their ventures. They started low and now their business is very big

Settling to a single source of income to me is not advisable,yes it is very possible to run a business while in school as long as the business won't affect schooling, business like printing and photocoping of materials is a legit business for student as it can be carried out after lectures.

I have some friends who started business when they were still in high-school. Interestingly, they managed to become successful in their ventures. They started low and now their business is very big
I guess it is just a matter of time management. Some people are good at that. If they start up a business while still in school they probably would work on the business more during the weekend and focus on the studies during the weekday. Mixing the 2 should have their own schedule.

It's actually possible to do but there are some courses you may be offering in school that may not leave you with the chance to do that. I don't think you could do that if you're into a course like medicine.

It's actually possible to do but there are some courses you may be offering in school that may not leave you with the chance to do that. I don't think you could do that if you're into a course like medicine.
Yes it is possible to start a business while in school and removes you 2 be able to take care of yourself financially when you are in school

I am convinced that it is possible to study and work at the
same time, as I personally did it. Everything is in the desire
and perseverance that you have for both activities and a very
good time management. The way is to distribute the time in
the right way according to the class scheduleyes I think that is very possible to do online business while in school

Yes it is possible to start a business while in school and removes you 2 be able to take care of yourself financially when you are in school
Yeah, you're right about that. Many students I know are actually into one thing or the other in other to make some money from it so it's kinda possible for a student to earn money while in school

Very possible, there are certain businesses that can be well done even while studying, the sales of phone accessories like earpieces, memory cards, phone chargers and the likes. Less capital involved as well.

The smart student will do them both; you can make a good profile in Fiveer and start selling your skills at the same time you're studying, that's complete won't affect your studies if you organize yourself.

definitely starting a business while in school is very important and it can give you a lot of knowledge and understanding of how to run a business and become very successful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds