Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is it possible to start a business while in school?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You need a plan to make it work,it's very possible to be a hustler while in school,I know a lot of people who own business and are students

Advertisement Placeholder
It is possible but the students should be careful of the type of business they want to invest themselves in. This will avoid being get disatracted from their education.

Having business while schooling is very possible, it depend on how types f business you run and how you manage your time, you may engage yourself in photography business or selling of airtime and data

I once saw a documentary which was about Warren Buffet and in that documentary, it was mentioned that Warren Buffet made his very first investment when he was in school. I believe that it is possible to start a business while you are in school. However, most of the kids in my country never focus on making money in their school life.

I once saw a documentary which was about Warren Buffet and in that documentary, it was mentioned that Warren Buffet made his very first investment when he was in school. I believe that it is possible to start a business while you are in school. However, most of the kids in my country never focus on making money in their school life.
It is even better to start doing something while in school than waiting to graduate before looking for jobs, there are no jobs out there, it's best to start doing something in school so by the time you graduate you might have been established in that sector

There is no stage in life that business cannot be started. It can be started when there is financial back up and when it cannot affect the education.

To me it is quite possible to start a business while studying or while in school even though it depends on that kind of business of which you are operating some business will always need your presence and some your presence is not always needed.

School is not an obstacle to business and is it a criteria what determines business opening is time and capital,student are even a liable person to involve in business as thy need more money and can also mange time

It is quite possible to start the business while in school even though it depends on the kind of business you want to start and then the kind of school you are studying that greatly depends on these two perspective.

A lot of students are faced with financial challenges that make them want to start something that would help them make some money and support themselves, especially students from countries where there are not much scholarship opportunities.

Do you think it's possible for such students to start a business either online or offline while in school and succeed?
Many students combine business with their education and still stay focused. The important thing is knowing your capability and managing your time, try to balance your studies with business. It's very possible for a student to do business, being a student doesn't stop you from doing business, all you need is proper time management

It is very possible but at the same time very risky because as a student,one faces lots of challenges in school everyday and it would be hard to keep the business going and trying focus in school.
There are several students in schools that are into businesses and they are doing very well so I do not think that it is not possible for one to start up a business as there are several people that are already doing it.

A lot of students are faced with financial challenges that make them want to start something that would help them make some money and support themselves, especially students from countries where there are not much scholarship opportunities.

Do you think it's possible for such students to start a business either online or offline while in school and succeed?
Starting a business while in school is very possible. As there are several businesses a student can get involved both online and offline to help themselves financially and also become independent

It is very possible that you can start a business when you are in school provided that it is a business that is not going to take so much of your time and you can focus on your studies.

But sometimes it will be a distraction to you but with determination it is still possible for you to concentrate in a business and also school at the same time, nothing is so impossible.
But sometimes it will be a distraction to you but with determination it is still possible for you to concentrate in a business and also school at the same time, nothing is so impossible.
starting a business while in school will always be a distraction if you are not focused and know what your doing, it happens to some people that normally have a divided attention.

starting a business while in school will always be a distraction if you are not focused and know what your doing, it happens to some people that normally have a divided attention.
So do you really think it is not possible for me to make first class in school if I am combining school and business at the same time? will the business divate most of my attention from school ,?

Yes, it's very possible to start a business even as a student but this will be height dependent on your course or department. Let's say someone studying engineering or medicine might not really have the whole time to monitor his or her business unless he or she has employed someone to cater for it.

Starting up business while in school as a student is not a bad idea because you can use your free time to make money most especially online work it will help you to be financial independent

definitely starting a business while in school is very important and it can give you a lot of knowledge and understanding of how to run a business and become very successful.
Yes it's very possible for you to start a business while in school it all depends on time dedication you did Kate your time on your education and also on your business and try to schedule all activities.

It is not going to be something that will very easy to achieve i must let you know here, but it is sure something that is very possible to achieve if you are very determined yourself to see it through no matter the odds you're going to face

It very much possible. I did it when I was in school. The important thing is time management, if you can manage both lectures and business you are good to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds