Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

IS IT POSSIBLE TO EXPERIENCE CHANGE IN CHARACTER AS A BUSINESS OWNER?

Managing a business change a lot of things about the business owner. It molds the owner into a better person. I’ve observed the changes in how I relate to employees even my friends. I’ve learned to be more of a diplomat and a better communicator. The responsibility of living up to the role occupied has changed me a lot. I hold my employees in extremely high regard and I’d never do anything to let them down. Same way they reciprocate their willingness to achieve the business aims.

Are your experiencing similar changes in character?
Change is the only constant thing in life. As leader or manager of a business to achieved the set short and long term goals and target requires change of attitude and perception. Even as an employees to be effective and productive requires some changes in ways of doing things and enhance your skills.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes there are some times that changes occur in Business this can be as a result of government policies and this can even make the business collapse if the person don't know how to diversify and mingle with government officials

Government policies can have a huge impact on all the businesses. Unfortunately, the wrong decisions taken by our government caused many businesses to collapse and Covid-19 crisis made things worse a lot.

Yes ,it is very much possible for you to experience that because most people can easily adapt the type of business they are doing and this adoption can either be on the positive or on the negative and they may have similar impact on their behaviour.
[automerge]1637124141[/automerge]
Yes ,it is very much possible for you to experience that because most people can easily adapt the type of business they are doing and this adoption can either be on the positive or on the negative and they may have similar impact on their behaviour.

I have seen changes in people, after they have been promoted. Some of them have changed for the better, and some of them in the opposite direction. I think it all depends on the character of the person. Even if power is given to some of them, they don't abuse it, they use it for good purposes.

Yes it is very possible because a the way a business person thinks automatically is different from the way a normal person thinks and so having this kinds of responsibilities normally changes an individuals attitude in one way or the other

Yes as a business owner you need to experience change in character,otherwise you won't be able to handle some situation at hand, definitely at some point you will need to be strict even if you don't like been strict

It is possible that you are going to throw some character while you are building business. It can be very hard to maintain integrity if you are someone who is not straight forward. You need to be more prudent when you are running a business and this can be difficult if you are such a person who is spendthrift.

I cannot see that I am the same person I am now compared to when I started my business. I have experienced a lot of changes character wise because of the losses that I have made and also the knowledge I have gained in the industry.

So many things changes people and one of them could be promotion. Going higher in level demands you make yourself less vulnerable and adjust yourself to handle the new responsibility you're to shoulder

It is true because as a business manager, you have to always be in your best behavior at work so that your subordinates do not take you for granted.

Exactly! Being a business owner changes lots of character of the business owner. Being a business owner comes with lots of responsibilities..you really need to be more precise with making decisions. Because whatever decision you make tells on the doings of the business

Well, I can always comments about the change in character or behaviour as a result of business participation or stress. there are some kind of business that always makes people very business and lack time for their loves ones, over a period of time it becomes their habit and their permanent way of life.

I don't own a business currently but i believe that owning a business can make one have a change of character. A business owner seems to act more responsible than before.

As a business owner a change in character might be needed to make business yield. Be of a positive character that will make your business grow positively.
It is possible to encounter a change in character as a business owner or even in your employees. Many factors can contribute to a change in character in employees including the attitude of the employer towards them.

Positive attitude, a balanced outburst and confidence have been revealed as the most attractive traits in both sexes. Psychologists say that these three personality traits not only attract someone to the opposite sex but also prove that they can go with anyone.

One of the requirements for a good leader is the ability to form relational bridges with their team or employees. And this is a skill which is not owned by everyone so good business has to undergo some changes in other to effectively run their business.

Being a business owner comes with lots of responsibilities, challenges and difficulties which is most likely to change the attitude of the owner because he has many things to get answers for.lot of frustrations

You should expect cool and positive character from a business owner when the business is doing well. That's just the secret. At this time., expect better relationships with your boss, if possible good incentives.

As a business owner, it's very or highly possible to experience changes in your character most especially such kind of business that takes almost of your time making you very busy. Such kind d of habits or character will become part of you as times goes on.

There is one thing taking responsibility helps in the life a person,it enables him to adjust to the role he currently oversee,and that includes being a good listener,employing emotional intelligence and lots more.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds