Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

IS IT POSSIBLE TO EXPERIENCE CHANGE IN CHARACTER AS A BUSINESS OWNER?

We are human , so it's possible we have a change in behaviour or have a mood swing which causes change in behaviour , I believe the behaviour changes with time and environmental factor.

Advertisement Placeholder
Actually yo experience changes of character as a business owner is quite inevitable even though sometimes it depends on the kind of business you are handling. you may get addicted to the attitude that you are introduced into at the cost of the business.

Actually yo experience changes of character as a business owner is quite inevitable even though sometimes it depends on the kind of business you are handling. you may get addicted to the attitude that you are introduced into at the cost of the business.
Probably, the kind of business you are managing will probably go a long way to determine if you will change in character or not. As a business owner you will be occupied with a lot of things so in most cases change of character is inevitable.

Yes, most businesses people do. Infact this change has to come first before you could achieve a remarkable progress in business. You should have a winners mentality, be more articulate and compose. Build your communication skills and be approachable. All these are important characters needed in running a successful business.
One thing i have com to understand about the business environment and how busines is been run successfully is that you will always learn on the field and that is what make it very dynamic,because the clients and customers you meet on a daily basis are all different.

Yes it is highly possible to experience change in character of a business owner once he or she is depress about his or her business because of lack of growing or he or she is pressurize.

You are always going to be experiencing some kind of changes along the way because of how the market is going and also the kind of experiences that you are meeting as well.

Yes..there are certain characters which can possibly be exhibited when one runs a business for a long time consistently..
For someone who doesn't talk a lot, relating with customers can change that about you.

Yes..there are certain characters which can possibly be exhibited when one runs a business for a long time consistently..
For someone who doesn't talk a lot, relating with customers can change that about you.
This is very true. During the course of my work, I have learnt how to relate and respond to enquires from people. I have also improved my inter-personal and organizational skills too

There is no how we can engage in business or anything without encountering change in character to fit into what we are doing , sometimes it could be positively or negatively depending on the type of business we are doing.

Is inevitable to experience changes in character when we engage ourselves in some kind of business most especially such kinds of business that always requires our presence. definitely our character will change and be shaped.

The problem is that many people become arrogant when they start a business and when they start making money. It is not the money that has an effect on people. Actually, pride is the main problem.

Positive attitude, a balanced outburst and confidence have been revealed as the most attractive traits in both sexes. Psychologists say that these three personality traits not only attract someone to the opposite sex but also prove that they can go with anyone.
That is very correct,because some of these triats are things that are mostly needed in your interface with customers on a daily bases,because at the end of the day,the customer will have an impression of how you make them feel.

I believe there is likely to be a change in character depending on the type of business you are doing some . Certain business expose us to so many things. One of the changes in people's character when dealing with business is their ability to manage their financial affairs perfectly.

Change is constant in nature , so its possible for any body most especially an entrepreneur to change due to certain condition or happenings in his or her business.

Infact this change has to come first before you could achieve a remarkable progress in business. You should have a winners mentality, be more articulate and compose. Build your communication skills and be approachable. All these are important characters needed in running a successful business.

Every aspect of life, including business, is subject to change. Being a business owner put you in a position of power, and occasionally certain characters may take hold and you won't be able to control yourself. I experience these characters often, and I make every effort to maintain self-control.

Being a business owner can cause you to form new habits related to the success of your company. If you've always been extravagant, you'll treasure every dollar you and I spend after we start a business and won't want to give them up easy. As a businessperson, you must learn to think strategically about investments rather than expenses.

Its normal to experience change in every aspect of life and in the life of an individual , because sometimes due to the circumstances of your business or environment , it might lead to change in behaviour .
Every aspect of life, including business, is subject to change. Being a business owner put you in a position of power, and occasionally certain characters may take hold and you won't be able to control yourself. I experience these characters often, and I make every effort to maintain self-control.

The three characteristics that both sexes find most attractive are a positive attitude, a balanced outburst, and confidence. These three personality traits, according to psychologists, not only make someone attracted to the other sex but also demonstrate their adaptability.

Most of the time , due to mood swing and what we might have been facing in our business . We do experience change in behaviour and sometimes we might not know that there's a change in our behaviour .

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds