Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

IS IT POSSIBLE TO EXPERIENCE CHANGE IN CHARACTER AS A BUSINESS OWNER?

The owner of any business should be flexible enough to make decisions that will benefit the company. Of course some people change the character on the have the responsibility of running a business. If a business owner uses and extravagant lifestyle to run a business that business will not succeed.
There are some businesses that changed people's character and perspective on life so it is very possible for anyone that owns a business to have a change of character while doing the business.

Advertisement Placeholder
There are some businesses that changed people's character and perspective on life so it is very possible for anyone that owns a business to have a change of character while doing the business.

Yes it is very possible to have a change of character if you are running a business.
You must learn to watch the relationship that you keep with some friends especially or they might try to take advantage

Managing a business change a lot of things about the business owner. It molds the owner into a better person. I’ve observed the changes in how I relate to employees even my friends. I’ve learned to be more of a diplomat and a better communicator. The responsibility of living up to the role occupied has changed me a lot. I hold my employees in extremely high regard and I’d never do anything to let them down. Same way they reciprocate their willingness to achieve the business aims.

Are your experiencing similar changes in character?
We are all humans, so with my employees, a character change may not surprise me.
It's about how I work with them. Once they know they are valued and treated well, it's difficult to put on an awkward character.

As a business owner a change in character might be needed to make business yield. Be of a positive character that will make your business grow positively.

If you've been in business long enough you will come to realize that you don't use the same approach to all your customers, personality differs and it has its impact in business. So yes, there will a change in character.
I totally agree with you, different customers with different approach, approaching all customers in the same way can ruin your business, so change is a constant thing in business especially considering the fact that things can happen that will change the business owner

Change is inevitable in anything we do in life and busines is no exception. As a business owner you assumed the position of power and sometimes some characters will set in and you’ll have no power to control yourself. These characters sets in frequently for me and I try my possible best to control myself.
Definitely true. Change is the only constat thing in life, as a business man one must change or adapt to way that would better his business there's nothing wrong with that

Managing a business change a lot of things about the business owner. It molds the owner into a better person. I’ve observed the changes in how I relate to employees even my friends. I’ve learned to be more of a diplomat and a better communicator. The responsibility of living up to the role occupied has changed me a lot. I hold my employees in extremely high regard and I’d never do anything to let them down. Same way they reciprocate their willingness to achieve the business aims.

Are your experiencing similar changes in character?
Human being are bound to react to changes, either with people or the environment they find themselves, one thing about Human being is we should not build our expectations on them.

Yes, running a business needs a mature mind set and thinking.
You have to be responsible in your relationship with your employees and friend, your character also help your business grow

Even though I am not a business owner yet, but I do know that as a manager there are characters you have to show case to proof that you deserve the position. I agree and recommend some of the characters you have listed above. Thanks for sharing.

If the rules and regulations has been set to guide the employees before starting, there should not be necessary to change as a business owner, any offence committed by employees will be treated accrding to laid rules

If the rules and regulations has been set to guide the employees before starting, there should not be necessary to change as a business owner, any offence committed by employees will be treated accrding to laid rules
Always believe it is possible for people to change their attitude and character when doing a business, changes like this in a business is always to adapt and adjust to the condition that is needed for the business to succeed, sometimes it beyond a person's control.

Yes it is very possible to have a change of character if you are running a business.
You must learn to watch the relationship that you keep with some friends especially or they might try to take advantage
I agree, additionally I think character change / personal development can be outright necessary if you want to be a good business owner and treat your potential employees well.
For relationships it's best to set certain boundaries to make sure that your connection stays genuine and balanced.

when you are the owner, your priorities change. As an employer you might always think about your own benefit, but as a owner you will have to think about all of your employees.

Ever since I became an adult I believe that money is one of the things that changes people or show the exact character that they have so it is something that is possible to happen to an entrepreneur.

There are some people who change their behavior and character from good to bad due to the increased power and influence they have as Managers of business. However, some people have handled the increased responsibilities and authority excellently by relating well with others.

As a business owner its very possible to experience a change in character. How you go about your day to day activities should be the way you go about your business, most people do get mood swings mainly when their business is facing some challenges anyway

It is quite possible to have changes in your overall behaviour as a business man or on whereever you found yourself, a businessman might really need to adjust certain lifestyle such as high spending habits to help him manage his or her business perfectly.. in all the same discipline is always one of the most important factors to consider here.

It's happens. Changes in characters only happens to people who are not careless. If you are not careless there are many things to learn and experience in businesses.

As business owner is very good to have a change character towards your business so that you can enough benefit from the business, so to get more person.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds