Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

IS IT POSSIBLE TO EXPERIENCE CHANGE IN CHARACTER AS A BUSINESS OWNER?

Change in character as business owner is not only possible but a thing that must be done if you want your business to grow and not be affected with your bad attitudes

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes! I've had such experience in a leadership role. The position comes with a change of behaviour no matter how slight. I was more calculate and an attentive listener who was not easily swayed.

Sometimes this changes are natural phenomenon that will help us to handle the type of business we are going into .people are only able to change based on the type of business they are doing.

Of cause business owners who wants to progress must have to change their characters. You would have to reduce the time you spend with friends and focus in your business.

Managing a business change a lot of things about the business owner. It molds the owner into a better person. I’ve observed the changes in how I relate to employees even my friends. I’ve learned to be more of a diplomat and a better communicator. The responsibility of living up to the role occupied has changed me a lot. I hold my employees in extremely high regard and I’d never do anything to let them down. Same way they reciprocate their willingness to achieve the business aims.

Are your experiencing similar changes in character?
Very possible, this can occur when your staffs are not working in good terms to the growth of the company and also your client if they ain't complying in terms of debt

If you are a business owner and always look at how business are done in your company or firm then it is hundred percent possible to notice a wrong behavior.

Some business might actually changed without you knowing, it is not you that can change some business but some business can change you based on what you have to face in that business.

Yes for sure it is a very high chance of getting experiencing changes In character while running your business. There are certain behavior and character you want to keep at home and not bring it to your business premises

Well Definitely if you are a business owner things about you will change alot and believe not all will go well with other I mean friends and family but it's normal and very alright.
Managing a business change a lot of things about the business owner. It molds the owner into a better person. I’ve observed the changes in how I relate to employees even my friends. I’ve learned to be more of a diplomat and a better communicator. The responsibility of living up to the role occupied has changed me a lot. I hold my employees in extremely high regard and I’d never do anything to let them down. Same way they reciprocate their willingness to achieve the business aims.

Are your experiencing similar

Definitely in order for you to be more effective as a leader, you must change certain things about you, you must act the part

Definitely possible, either ways. That is to say either negative or positive, but there must surely be a change.

A business owner's characteristics not only influences the external public but also the internal public of the company. Most of the employees of the business owner will look up to the owner for inspiration and it is possible to keep the employees motivated by providing them with an example right at their workplace

Definitely changes is inevitable most especially when its associated with activities over a given period of time. when you got addicted to the activities it becomes your usual character.

Of course, it's very possible considering the fact that what you tend to keep doing overtime becomes and forms your habit. So if you were a shy person before you became a salesman or woman, you'll become an extrovert overtime

There are some ugly and nasty habits that one need to keep at bay from your business environment as much as possible as you can because these ttpenif attitude an affect your business negatively

The owner of a business must be very diplomatic enough,he should be a good person who is well grounded in terms of communication

Change is always constant and it happens every now and then. It is very possible for a business owner to change in the way he/she relates with any body at all,towards employees, customers, investors, even family and friends

Of course it is every much possible. As one is growing in that line,some skills or values are added consciously or unconsciously

Are your experiencing similar changes in character?
It is possible to experience change of character especially from your employees.
This could be due to various reasons.
some employees usually lose motivation along the way, get fatigued, or become affected by maltreatment from their boss....the character of those experiencing such is likely to change, we are humans.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds