Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is it must to hire employees that believe in your mission and vision statement?

Well, think is not most but is necessary to employed someone who has the same business agenda as you. this will helped in building ideas that will helped in the promotion of your business agenda effectively.

Advertisement Placeholder
Is it a must to hire employee that believe in your mission and vision statement. That's a very interesting question well to me I think it's a must to hire a person that believe in your vision. If you hire a person that doesn't believe in you the company can never a successful business.
As far as I am concerned it is not a must for you to hire employees that believe in your business mission because personally I don't believe in the mission of the company where I work but I always give my very best.

Yes it should be a consideration to a new startup company or existing one to consider hiring skillful employees who believe in mission and vision statement of your company cause when such is done it will be easier for your business to grow faster.
Some people don't even know what they really believe in when it comes to where they are working with the only thing that motivates them is the amount of money they are being paid.

You are right , most people dont even know what they believe in from the start until you employ them and change their mentality by motivating them positively into acheiving the same goal with you.
Some people don't even know what they really believe in when it comes to where they are working with the only thing that motivates them is the amount of money they are being paid.

It is not necessary for someone to believe in the mission and vision of a company before you can hire them. The only thing you need to do is to create a strong culture in the workplace which will make it easier for everyone to blend.

That is what a prospective business organisation should look for, for me if there is an opportunity to hire someone that believe in the same vision as I do then I will gladly hire the person , which such people beside me there is high chance of business success.

It is not necessary for someone to believe in the mission and vision of a company before you can hire them. The only thing you need to do is to create a strong culture in the workplace which will make it easier for everyone to blend.
This is actually the same thing that I believe in this situation, the only thing that is more important is that such case is that the employee is willing to work for the business and offer his very best.

It would be an added advantage if a company could employ sets of co-workers who believe in the dreams and visions of the company. Their beliefs and trust would help commit to the organization. Although it isn't a must for one to employ such as workers.
You are actually correct that it is going to be an added advantage for the business but the truth of the matter is that a lot of employees don't believe in that anymore because the only thing that matters to them is the money that they're going to receive by the end of the month.

Not all those who want to work in your company will believe in the culture mission and vision of your company. but if they are willing to work there they must be ready to follow the leader rules and regulation so that they will blend with the company vision and mission.

Sometimes workers are not believing in your mission as there is primary workers or secondary workers, like for example dev ops or development team are primary workers but an agent of security of the network is also primary worker however building guard or cleaner or cooker are secondary workers and it is not required to believe in your goal.

Not ever there are simple ways which you can use to blend someone into the culture vision and mission of your company. you can do this through the personal interview with the applicants who are applying for vacancy in your company. You simply are those who are ready to align with the vision and mission of the company.

That's a very interesting idea. Hiring someone or a skilled labourer is very good to manage your business on your behalf and someone who believes in your business idea is an added advantage to the success of your business.

That's true though, these days it's pretty hard to even find people with the same mission and vision, people are simply looking for where they can sort out their daily or basic needs.

It is good to hire someone who believe in the vision and mission of your company. This will make it pretty much easier for the person to blend with the culture on ground in the workplace among others.

How would you recognise an employee that believes in your goals and vision? The truth is of course there are people who's dream is to work in a company and then they get hired and find out something different, money Is the biggest motivator.

Not all those who want to work in your company will believe in the culture mission and vision of your company. but if they are willing to work there they must be ready to follow the leader rules and regulation so that they will blend with the company vision and mission.
The most important thing that you need from employees that are working for you is commitment to their work and not them believe in your vision and mission statement because once they are committed they will do they work perfectly.

It would be an added advantage if a company could employ sets of co-workers who believe in the dreams and visions of the company. Their beliefs and trust would help commit to the organization. Although it isn't a must for one to employ such as workers.
As far as I'm concerned I believe that getting people that are really committed to working for you is what matters better for your business because they are the ones that will help to grow your business with increased productivity.

The most important thing that you need from employees that are working for you is commitment to their work and not them believe in your vision and mission statement because once they are committed they will do they work perfectly.
Commitment is also important and this should be one of the criteria entrepreneur needs to look out for when he is putting a new worker on probation. it is only those who show commitment to the work should be retain on the job.

It's not most to hire someone who believes in your mission and vision but I believe it's necessary because it's an added advantage for the promotion of your business even In your absence.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds