Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is it must to hire employees that believe in your mission and vision statement?

As far as I'm concerned I don't really see the need for me to stress myself about getting employees that believe in my mission and vision statement as long as they are willing to carry out my instructions to the latter.
I think it is important to hire employees who would share the same mission and objectives of your organization. If not, the regular employees you hire will just carry out your instructions in the short time and might feel disinterested later on.

Advertisement Placeholder
If you can get workers that believe in your business or company's vision and mission statement, it's actually very good because they will see the business as their own and give their very best.

It is good to hire employee that will believe In your vision and mission. This will allow employer to increase in their production. The employee will develop more new technology to enhance good performance in uplifting company production.

I think this is very important that your employees should see the workplace as their second home and family so they should be very comfortable with it. This means you should always try to employ people that their objective align with yours.

it is not necessary to hire somebody that believe in mission and vision of your business. what is your average job description of what the person needs to do and how to do it who is the punishment that comes for failure to do it that's all. The only thing you can do is true create a culture that goes with the vision and mission of your company so that the worker can align themselves to it.

I think when you pay a good sum of salaries to your employees and motivate them to work hard, they will eventually understand and realize that they must work hard because they are being paid a good amount of money for that. You must, however, never overburden them.

Well, hiring employees that believe in your vision and mission isn't that important in as much as they are doing their job effectively. But if you have those that believe in your vision and mission, it makes them carry out their duty selflessly

Well, hiring employees that believe in your vision and mission isn't that important in as much as they are doing their job effectively. But if you have those that believe in your vision and mission, it makes them carry out their duty selflessly
This is very true. You will not always see everyone with your same passion and ideologies. The best you can do is to ensure they work according to set rules and regulations of your business.

It is a must for an employee to believe in the organizations vision statement, every one has right to their own beliefs, using that as a perquisites to employ people will make it difficult to get employees, as long they are performing there duties effectively then it is cool, but I must admit that having employees that believe in the organization vision is an added advantage.
The only important thing is to hire someone who has the mindset of making your organisation a better one in the future , he or she might not have the same mindset with you at first , but as times goes on , he will blend to your own taste.

I think this is very important that your employees should see the workplace as their second home and family so they should be very comfortable with it. This means you should always try to employ people that their objective align with yours.
Personally, I believe that the most important thing is that the employees are willing to do the work that you contracted them to do in order for them to be paid salary at the end of the month.

It would be an added advantage if a company could employ sets of co-workers who believe in the dreams and visions of the company. Their beliefs and trust would help commit to the organization. Although it isn't a must for one to employ such as workers.
I totally agree with you. It's necessary you employ and work with someone that has similar vision with you. Doing otherwise would only drag the business down

I totally agree with you. It's necessary you employ and work with someone that has similar vision with you. Doing otherwise would only drag the business down
The truth of the matter is that there is no way that you can be able to know for sure that the employee will actually have the same vision as you because they can easily tell you anything just to get the job.

It would be an added advantage if a company could employ sets of co-workers who believe in the dreams and visions of the company. Their beliefs and trust would help commit to the organization. Although it isn't a must for one to employ such as workers.
I believe that every employee was always tell you that they believe in whatever think they want them to say because the only thing that matters to them is getting paid in the end.

The truth of the matter is that there is no way that you can be able to know for sure that the employee will actually have the same vision as you because they can easily tell you anything just to get the job.
Lol I'm a culprit. I remember telling a manager that my calling was to sell to people when I went for an interview for a sales personel. Told him anything just to get employed.

Well if you do not hire someone that believe in the same vision as you then how will the business organisation achieve progress when two people operating the business are not really sure of what they want from the business.. if you have an opportunity hire people that believe in the same vision as you and if you can't hire them hire anyone and train them.

Not every company will hire an employee with the same mission with them because some employers will rather employ their friends and relations, leaving behind a very good employee.

Yes it should be a consideration to a new startup company or existing one to consider hiring skillful employees who believe in mission and vision statement of your company cause when such is done it will be easier for your business to grow faster.
If you are actually able to get workouts that believe in your business mission and vision, the result is very good for your business but if you don't get those that believe in it it doesn't really matter that much.

Truth is a lot of employees never get to the know the mission and vision statement. If an employee is hardworking, honest and skilled, that should be sufficient.

You can hire a skilled labour with better offer but will they give their all for your business to grow?

When you hire employees that believe in your mission and vision statement, they work beyond their job specification not even considering the pay.

Do companies still consider that while hiring new staff?
Companies that have set goals and objectives would also have set standard to recruit those who believe in the vision and mission of the company as someone who doesn't may most likely be lackadaisical about the business.

Is it a must to hire employee that believe in your mission and vision statement. That's a very interesting question well to me I think it's a must to hire a person that believe in your vision. If you hire a person that doesn't believe in you the company can never a successful business.
I believe that what is more important is for you to hire employees that are more committed and dedicated to working for you and not someone who believes in your vision or goal and still not show dedication in his work.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds