Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is it must to hire employees that believe in your mission and vision statement?

The staff that knows about your vision and mission statement should definitely be hired but most of the time , you can make them to like your mission and statement as the time goes on.

Advertisement Placeholder
It's not most to hire someone who believes in your mission and vision but I believe it's necessary because it's an added advantage for the promotion of your business even In your absence.
The challenge that most businesses have to do is to actually find employees that are committed and dedicated to their work and not finding those that believe in your business vision and mission.

Is it a must to hire employee that believe in your mission and vision statement. That's a very interesting question well to me I think it's a must to hire a person that believe in your vision. If you hire a person that doesn't believe in you the company can never a successful business.
I believe that hunger is a big motivator for a lot of people right now and the need to make money which is why they will not care about your business mission of vision but to work and get paid.

The main issue here is that most businesses have to do is to actually find employees that are committed and dedicated to their work and not finding those that believe in your business.

The main issue here is that most businesses have to do is to actually find employees that are committed and dedicated to their work and not finding those that believe in your business.
Seriously I completely agree with you because commitment and dedication is the most important qualities that I'm looking for anyone that I'm going to employ to work for me.

You can hire a skilled labour with better offer but will they give their all for your business to grow?

When you hire employees that believe in your mission and vision statement, they work beyond their job specification not even considering the pay.

Do companies still consider that while hiring new staff?
When one hires skilled labour that believe in ones mission and vision will really help in achieving good profit

Is it a must to hire employee that believe in your mission and vision statement. That's a very interesting question well to me I think it's a must to hire a person that believe in your vision. If you hire a person that doesn't believe in you the company can never a successful business.
As far as I am concerned it is not a monster you higher such kind of employees because what matters most is getting those that will be committed to working for you.

Taking myself as an example , i dont like teaching as a profession but since theres unemployment in the country, i decided to take teaching as a job and started developing interest in teaching.

Best on my experience, it's not most to hire someone who believes in your vision and mission in business but it's necessary to employed someone who believes in your mission because it will helped build on your business ideas and prosper even in hour absence.

Best on my experience, it's not most to hire someone who believes in your vision and mission in business but it's necessary to employed someone who believes in your mission because it will helped build on your business ideas and prosper even in hour absence.
Without lying to ourselves , we all know we are bro differently and our dreams and aim in life are different , so its hard to find someone that believe in your vision and mission statement but they can blend to it on the long run if you employ them.

You can hire a skilled labour with better offer but will they give their all for your business to grow?

When you hire employees that believe in your mission and vision statement, they work beyond their job specification not even considering the pay.

Do companies still consider that while hiring new staff?
One thing that will keep an organization going and give it stability is the ability of the employers to engage persons with same drive and goals as the organization, it will bring in a seamless drive towards productivity.

Giving the business stability by working hard and being consistence in the business world makes it easier for you to able to focus on your achievement at work.
One thing that will keep an organization going and give it stability is the ability of the employers to engage persons with same drive and goals as the organization, it will bring in a seamless drive towards productivity.

As the name implies, the vision and mission statement of a company is simply a statement that is indicating where the company plans to see itself in the near future and how they plan to achieve that. It is very important that every employee should be conversant with things like this.

I believe if we want to be sincere to ourselves , we have different vision that we envisage and different thing we want to do but due to unemployment and lack of capital , people prefer doing what they see to earn a living.

It is never a must to hire employees that shares your vision. You just need to delegate works that need to be done. If you are lucky to get one ,.it's an added advantage.

You need to employ someone who sees your business as his own business and Not who sees your business as just a job. You need to employ someone with the same vision as you. That way he or she will be able to grow your business will make you surprise

It is never a must to hire employees that shares your vision. You just need to delegate works that need to be done. If you are lucky to get one ,.it's an added advantage.
You are right , we all have different vision and mission that we want to acheive in life , so its will really be scarce before you can see someone that has the same vision and mission statement with you.

You are right , we all have different vision and mission that we want to acheive in life , so its will really be scarce before you can see someone that has the same vision and mission statement with you.
Once you have delegated the duties and it's performed satisfactorily, you need not look for employees that shard your passion. Although creativity will be added with such employees.

Well you definitely have to hire someone that really believes in the same vision as you. With this it will be easier for the both of you to work together than it being the other way around. That's how I understands it .

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds