Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is it must to hire employees that believe in your mission and vision statement?

Have you ever realised that the people that the same thinking about your mission and vision statement might be few , we all have different dreams but when it doesn't materialise , we tend to bend to other peoples will

Advertisement Placeholder
Actually it's not mandatory but it's necessary and I also believe it's an added advantage to your business organisation because he will helped build from the existing vision you have to a greater level for achievement.
Actually it's necessary to employed someone who believes in your mission and vision but it's not mandatory to employed such kind of people even though it's an added advantage to your business even on your behalf.

Last edited:
You can hire a skilled labour with better offer but will they give their all for your business to grow?

When you hire employees that believe in your mission and vision statement, they work beyond their job specification not even considering the pay.

Do companies still consider that while hiring new staff?
Yes, you can consider that because having a team with one goal will work successfully. A group cannot row a boat if everyone paddles a different way. If they believe in your mission, they will work together and effectively.

I guess this depends. If the workers are just general labor workers, you don't need to share the same vision. Assuming they do the job right and show up on time, there are no issues.

Provided that the people in the business can be able to know about your company goals and to do their work then that is ok. It is going to be an added advantage if long-term employees are going to be aware about the mission and vision.

Actually it's not most to hire someone who believes in your vision but it's necessary and also an added advantage to both you and the progress of your business because he will continue to build on what you have started.

If we are to even ask other business owners , even big companies , most of them doesn't have passion for the business at first because its not their dream job but they started creating passion for it with time,

Most of the owners of the business nowadays does not really had the passion for the business they are doing at first but they just later try and develop interest and passion for it because it hold their life savings .

Yes, in practice it is best to have someone with the necessary skills for the type of business you are entering. It is not mandatory that you have to hire him, but it is absolutely necessary if you want to succeed in all areas of your business. Some people have good skills.

It is very important that you should look for employees that believe in your company goal so that they are not just going to wake up one day and go to another company as longevity is also one of the determinants of success.

It is always a good thing if you are going to create a very lively work environment and you can be able to do that if you are going to employ people who believe in the goals and ideals of the business.

Even the business most of us are doing nowadays is not our dream business , so i believe we just develop interest in it gradually, so you dont necessarily need to hire the person that beluves in your mission and vision statements.

Anyone who believes in the same vision like you do will always help you achieve the best out of your business. Is not compulsory to employ someone that believes in your vision , but this will definitely help your business grow faster.

When i started my baking business , I went into the business because of the money and the gain attached to it but later I started taking interest in the future of the business , though its good to hire someone that has the same vision like you .

The mission and vision statement of a place is one of the guiding principles around it and it is completely needless having employees that do not believe in it completely.

Provided that they are going to be permanent staff of your organisation then it is not negotiable that it should be people who are in alignment with your goals and objective.

Yes it is a must to employ and employee that believes in your vision. Why this is important is because it will shape the way the employee will handle his or her work in the organization and the difference is always clear from those that don't understand the vision and mission of the organization.

Provided that they are going to be permanent staff of your organisation then it is not negotiable that it should be people who are in alignment with your goals and objective.
It doesn't need that you should employ the workers that has the same mission mission vision as you , but on the long run the workers might started believing in you mission and vision statement.

It is very important to not just look for employees that believe in your vision and mission statement but also people who are ready to put in work to ensure that you are chief it for the common good.

I understand your point but due to the economic situation of the country , people are no longer doing what they love butbi what they see around that can bring them fortune and later creates passion for it
Yes it is a must to employ and employee that believes in your vision. Why this is important is because it will shape the way the employee will handle his or her work in the organization and the difference is always clear from those that don't understand the vision and mission of the organization.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds