Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is it must to hire employees that believe in your mission and vision statement?

Hiring people that believe your business is very important because they will work passionately for you to succeed. It will also help them to learn a lot of things and therefore, enhancing their productivity in your business.

Advertisement Placeholder
Most of the time , hiring people that believes in your vision and mission statement is the best way to push your business forward becayse they will be motivated simply because they like the job ,

yes it is actually the best for you to have someone that is a skill level about the type of business you are going into it is not a must that you must hire them but it is absolutely necessary if you need success in any area of a business.have someone with good skill.
For any business owner that wants his outfit to move forward and progress in the path of profit making and acheive set objectives from the owners,he needs to put and engage persons that shares the same vision as the outfit.

Yes, it's advantageous hiring someone who believe in one mission and vision. Like you rightly said, customers who have similar vision and mission with the owner overworked to ensure the progress of the business.

It is good to have employees that believes in your mission and vision because it is going to help your business grow very quickly but, it is not a must that your employees should believe in your vision and mission. All you need do is to assign jobs to them to execute inorder achieve your mission statement.

It is good to have employees that believes in your mission and vision because it is going to help your business grow very quickly but, it is not a must that your employees should believe in your vision and mission. All you need do is to assign jobs to them to execute inorder achieve your mission statement.
I agree with you on this. You should only hire employees who are willing to work in tandem with the goals and aspirations of the business. Without this, you might have problems achieving your aims and business targets.

They can be able to adapt to it along the way but then it is important for them to understand exactly what your company is building and if they are interested in it.

When I was growing up , I wanted to become a doctor but with the situation of the country , i settled do a teaching job , what i am saying is that we build passion for the job we found our self doing even when we don't like the job at first .

You can hire a skilled labour with better offer but will they give their all for your business to grow?

When you hire employees that believe in your mission and vision statement, they work beyond their job specification not even considering the pay.

Do companies still consider that while hiring new staff?
I think companies should not seek for the degree of the employees instead they could see their talents and passion for the job... They should try to hire those employees with same mindset as themselves.

Is it a must to hire employee that believe in your mission and vision statement. That's a very interesting question well to me I think it's a must to hire a person that believe in your vision. If you hire a person that doesn't believe in you the company can never a successful business.
Yes of course, it is a must to hire any employee that believe in your mission, someone is skillful that will make the company a successful one, not one that will bring the company down.

In business the reason why a serious business person would go all out to esterblish a business,is because of a picture and vision he has,and anyone that would be able to see that vision and be commited to acheiving such would be the ideal person for the business.

I think companies should not seek for the degree of the employees instead they could see their talents and passion for the job... They should try to hire those employees with same mindset as themselves.
Talent and the passion you have for the job is what you must seek in a worker's before you can hire him or her , some people might decided not to hire people that doesn't offer the course you offer ,

It is not a must but it's of a greater advantage to you if you have to hire people that believe in the same vision as you do. You might enjoy them perfectly in as they are willing to work with passion

best for you to have someone that is a skill level about the type of business you are going into it is not a must that you must hire them but it is absolutely necessary if you need success in any area of a business.have someone with good skill.

It will be of a greater advantage to you as a business owner because they will employ every possible means to help in the progress of your business. But at the same time there is nothing wrong for you to employed people that are willing to work and obey all your instruction.

Is it essential to employ people who share your mission and vision? That's a really fascinating subject, and in my opinion, you must select someone who shares your goal. If you employ someone who doesn't have faith in you, your company will never be successful.

It it necessary provided they believe in your mission and goals. Hiring worker's in a business setting means that the business is lucrative and large that one person won't be able to manage,in that case hiring is necessary

All you need is the skill and the mindset the person you are employing is bringing into the company, they might not have the same mission and vision statement but with time , they will work positively for you once they have the skill and the mindset

It will be of a greater benefit to your business generally. People who believe in the same visions and your plans and preparation will be very much passionate about what you are doing since it is in line with their interest.

It is a must unless you want to jeopardise the growth and success of the business. Only hire people that believe in the vision and mission of your business if you want to succeed in it

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds