Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is it must to hire employees that believe in your mission and vision statement?

It is very necessary and if you have an opportunity to hire someone that believe in the same vision like you that will be the best suited for your business because such people are those you can use to improve your business and move it to a higher standard. is going to be difficult to succeed with people who don't believe in what you are doing.

Advertisement Placeholder
Employees need to be trained so they will be able to know how to work and it is not necessary to hire someone who believes in your vision,you can hire anyone according to his or her job description

Well, that's actually a good thing but how will you know who believes in your mission and vision while making an interview with them, of course everyone would say they believe in it as far as they get the job. What's really important is that these employees are trained well to carryout their work very efficiently

It is not most. this is because I believe every individual has his sense of understanding and a vision he wishes to achieve. and it's also necessary to employed someone who has the same vision as yours this is because he will helped to promote your business to a greater level.

Yes! This helps employees to have interest in contributing to the growth of the business. This helps in contributing well because he will have knowledge about the mission and can aid in achieving objectivity.

Working with people who you share similar goals and missions will aid the business to grow faster. They know what to do and what not to do. But it's not always easy to find such. The best a business owner can do is to employ people who are skillful and are ready to help

you need to hire people who believe in your vision. those kind of employee will make sure that the business attained a greater height. vision in every business is very important as far the aim of the business is to reach far and wide. when some of your employee do not share same vision with you, such business is doom to fail.
Vision is very important in the progress of any business,discipline is what fuels your vision and a like mind that is discipline and believe in the prospect and where the business is going is very paramount,and such fellow should be kept in the saddle of the business operations.

Hiring and employee with the same objectives as you, it is not most but it's necessary to hire someone who had the Same business motives as you. this is to help you build the organisation to a higher perspective with a merger of your own motives and his own.

I feel companies still consider hiring staffs who believe in their vision and mission. There's no way one will hire staffs who doesn't believe in your mission and vision, then how will the staffs work well.

If your employees do not believe in same vision with you, they will ruin everything and make you at loss. So it is best to keep this in mind when hiring.

I don't think it's must,but employing people who are after the achievement of the business is good,because they will try there possible by working hard to see the business explore unlike the ones that are not towards the mission and achievement of the business.

In my opinion, hiring staffs or workers who believe in the establishment's vision is something one should really consider as they will have it in mind while working for the said establishment. This will help them work towards that direction.

If your employees do not believe in same vision with you, they will ruin everything and make you at loss. So it is best to keep this in mind when hiring.
How can you tell an employee has the same vision as you do before hiring them? Do you plan on adding this as part of the interview ? Personally I feel it's rare to actually find persons who have the same vision as you, most are just there working diligently not cause they share your vision but simply because they want to survive. What do you think?

The fact of the matter is that you cannot motivate others to work for you and you cannot make them work for you in an efficient way until or unless you pay them a handsome sum of money.

You can hire a skilled labour with better offer but will they give their all for your business to grow?

When you hire employees that believe in your mission and vision statement, they work beyond their job specification not even considering the pay.

Do companies still consider that while hiring new staff?
I think these days it is difficult to see prospective employees who would consider your mission over their pay.
Pay them what the job is worth
Make them understand your mission and vision, and they will buy in.

Employees need to be trained so they will be able to know how to work and it is not necessary to hire someone who believes in your vision,you can hire anyone according to his or her job description
Personally I don't really think that it's a big deal for you to hire employees that believes in your company's mission and vision statements as long as they are willing to do what is required of them when they are supposed to do it.

Well, hiring an employee or a manager, who believes In your vision and mission in business, is a very good and a welcoming idea but the truth is that is not necessary because we can build on people idea even when we dont have the same idea as they have.

It is not really a must. Some workers only work for money and they are experienced and skillful. If they are loyal and they will perform their jobs as expected of them, I think they can be hired. Not many people are ready to build your dreams with or for you.

It is always advantageous for an employer to hire people who share the same vision and mission as that of the company. This helps ensure that you are working towards the same goal and are on the same page. Collaborations tend to be productive and fruitful when their participants have similar objectives Common goals bind employees together so when you have people that have different motives and objectives, they could derail or slow down the achievement of organizational goals.

Yes it should be a consideration to a new startup company or existing one to consider hiring skillful employees who believe in mission and vision statement of your company cause when such is done it will be easier for your business to grow faster.
As far as I'm concerned I don't really see the need for me to stress myself about getting employees that believe in my mission and vision statement as long as they are willing to carry out my instructions to the latter.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds