Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is building a construction company as profitable as it is today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farhan Aslam

Loyal member
Credits
Topic locked. Avoid posting topics and discussions asking whether something is profitable. It does NOT add ANY VALUE TO THE FORUM.
My older brother is a civil engineer. He wants to start a construction company۔ He wants to do it as a business. It is built after the contract is signed and you are compensated when the work is finished. Will this business be profitable in the future? Share your valuable advice and tell me if I should start a construction company

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes but it Lrelies upon what administrations in development/construction industry your giving.

You can connect with planners and get venture on agreement which could be from establishment phases of working to Finishing stage. Or then again could be only a piece of development which you and your group can deal with for e.g divider putting, flooring, inside work and so forth

Property engineers additionally typically reevaluate part task to singular contractual workers for example electric works, divider putting, tile laying, plumbing and so forth

The construction company is very profitable because people will always have need to build houses , shops and mall . However this is a big type of investment which requires huge capital and knowledge .

Yes it is. Buildings aren't going to build themselves. The importance of construction companies cannot be overemphasized. They are quite important in our society today and will still remain relevant years to come .

My older brother is a civil engineer. He wants to start a construction company۔ He wants to do it as a business. It is built after the contract is signed and you are compensated when the work is finished. Will this business be profitable in the future? Share your valuable advice and tell me if I should start a construction company
Yes of course. This business is very profitable . And is demanding all time. Because construction of building never stops and big contruction companies are earning more profit .But this business is not as easy as to say. A person must have experience beside knowledge.

The only effect of the pandemic to the construction industry is the slowdown of the work. But the industry is still moving just like before. I can see buildings being constructed aside from the houses. Clients understand the prevailing condition because the workers have to observe the protocols against covid. The slowdown means additional budget because the efficiency of the operation is affected negatively. My cousin who has a construction business said that their earnings are stable just like before, only the work is not as efficient.

I worked in a construction company in the past and I can say it can sometimes be very profitable and most times be a dangerous path to follow cos if the building equipment you are using is not standard, things may collapse or you might not get the right contract you need.

You need a lot of standard equipment and machineries to start up the business.

Owning a construction company is just as profitable as it's always been. With the new houses, schools, churches and offices popping up everyday contruction companies are always needed. If you are good your construction company might even get government contracts to build roads and bridges and there is a lot of money to be made from these.

Construction company is one of the companies with bright future because people never stops building houses. Those with one house are planning to build more. Those without house are also planning of building theirs. While some are planning to build and sell. So there is no doubt that construction company is still as profitable as it uses to be.
[automerge]1610721056[/automerge]
Construction company is one of the companies with bright future because people never stops building houses. Those with one house are planning to build more. Those without house are also planning of building theirs. While some are planning to build and sell. So there is no doubt that construction company is still as profitable as it uses to be.

Construction company is a unique services providing business and it never get obsolete. Setting up this company requires a lot of money involved. Also there’re governmental laws regarding setting up a construction company. You need to obtain the needed licenses in order to start and operate a construction company.

Building a construction company has been so profitable right from the unset expecially in developing countries because of on going construction in those places. Building construction is one of the must popular construction that makes more money in Nigeria because very area is involve with development and construction of new buildings.

Starting a construction company isn't as lucrative as it if before. It's not as if there is no money in the job per say but it's now hard to secure a contract in this present economy. The least I know civil engineer now do is that they partner with real estate company and work for them. If they plan to stand on their own it will be hard to get clients

It depends on what services in construction industry your providing.

You can associate with architects and get project on contract which could be from foundation stages of building to Finishing stage. Or could be just a part of construction which you and your team can handle for e.g wall plastering, flooring, interior work etc.
Property developers also usually outsource part project to individual contractors for e.g. electric works, wall plastering, tile laying, plumbing etc.
Online presence is very important in any Industry today, You will need to have your company profile & services listed in the popular platforms in your country. So prospective customers can approach for your services.
Get more projects & quality for your work will help you get your company more profitable !

Yes of course. This business is very profitable . And is demanding all time. Because construction of building never stops and big contruction companies are earning more profit .But this business is not as easy as to say. A person must have experience beside knowledge.

Engineering works is one that will stay with us for a very long period of time. You can never go wrong, if your construction company is located in a place where building new industries and construction of roads is on high demand as you will always have job that needs to be done.

Construction companies are part of our daily life, check out those Chinese and American companies that are contracted to construct Nigerian roads, they construct almost 30km long roads and they make a lot of money doing it, and that's not even mentioning government buildings and houses that need construction.
So the idea is to start small and finish big, you can start from anywhere because all those big construction companies didn't just grow in one day.

yes it is, as a proof, you can check "Asheville construction journey" on youtube, it's a construction company that's based on the United Kingdom, he started with only a truck, now he owns more than 50 trucks and 30 construction vehicles (bulldozers etc...)

@Farhan Aslam no doubt, setting up a 🚧construction company is is highly profitable and is in demand all round the year. The downside in such businesses is the ability to finance some projects upfront because most companies pay part payment to start construction projects with promise to pay up on a later day.

Building construction company plan government estate housing and other industrial buildings. I don't think this kind of company will fade out at any time. Since they are contributing immensely to the development of the country through infrastructural development.

The construction company is a very profitable business in my country currently. Many people prefer that their buildings are build by a company due to how effective, fast and convenient the companies are. I think this will continue to be a profitable business and your brother should go for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds