Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is building a construction company as profitable as it is today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Construction company is one of the most profitable and reliable business in the world. There is no how people will not need the services of a constrtor. Just that the owner of the company should maintain a good name that won't fail the trust of people.

Advertisement Placeholder
There's no doubt that construction is a viable venture. But it can also be very up and down. By extension, the same applies to the property market. If I were your brother, I'd hang fire because I don't feel it's the best time for that space - people have no buying power because companies are collapsing and shutting shop, people are being laid off etc. But the construction sector always bounces back. So maybe he can wait for the market to recover before jumping in with both feet.

Most construction projects are offered among a few organizations. As one general worker for hire advised me, you win one out of 10 offers; and you are ensured to lose cash on the one that you won; since you most likely missed something.

The other issue is that most construction projects incorporate a plan firm and a construction firm. The construction project worker is capable to assemble what the plan firm plans… and numerous plans are characteristically expensive on the grounds that planners don't generally see how to minimize expenses in their plans. Lamentably, for the construction project worker, they don't as a rule locate this out until after they have offered the work

Til tomorrow construction company will still be profitable..As prices of equipments keep increasing, definitely construction will always be profitable..I don't think there will be any reduction in construction..

It is definitely a very good business, it is a big business that will require a lot of money to start. I believe the major challenge someone starting such a business will face will be getting contracts, because most contracts are awarded to established firm, people might be skeptical in entrusting a contract with a newbie

Building and construction business is still profitable till Today and I can say today building and construction is more preferable and expensive than that of the old and building and construction company are making millions of dollars for each contract they are into.

When a builder builds a building, he seals it after it has been built, so he estimates how much he has invested in it and how much profit he has to make. He will build it in a place where the demand is high. He can seal the building by asking for his own price

According to the Construction Financial Management Association (www.cfma.org), the average pre-tax net profit for general contractors is between 1.4 and 2.4 percent and for subcontractors between 2.2 to 3.5 percent

Yes it is very profitable.Most contractors will pursue a 10–15% profit margin; it'll keep the doors open, but there are many issues out there—from delivery problems with supplies, to the necessity of using subcontractors, and so forth—that no contract is ...

Of course people will definitely need an engineer or rather a construction company that can handle their building projects, whether it is for a business or a company or even for someone that wants to build their own home, you will need a construction company so definitely it is a lucrative business which he will surely make enough profit from as long as he's good at what he does.

Totally profitable. My cousin is a civil engineer, and so far he has been successful in all the projects he has undertaken. He is always sought after for new projects by different companies and has had to give them up due to lack of time. If your brother is good, he should not think too much and start.

The importance of development and structure in the society cannot be downplayed.There will always be need for construction and building,
so it is a good venture,but would need well trained and experienced partners.

Managing a construction company is a good business provided your brother has good experience and expertise in construction he will be successful in the business. Construction business is capital extensive, he must be ready to spend a lot of money in acquiring some equipments and machines that will be needed for the operations.

Yes, construction companies have been very beneficial or profitable to most of it investors this days but the rate of profitability depends on the ability and the capacity or capability of the company to meet to the demand of it clients and providing them with the necessary services they required.

I don’t know much about construction company but I recommend these few strategies to increase their profitability
Set profit target to aim for
Find profitable niches to focus on
Minimize waste
Have a 24/7 sales and customer services rep
Decrease equipment downtime by consistent maintenance

Construction is an excellent business because it will always be useful. The good thing is when you are experienced enough, things get easier and you build better relationships in the construction industry.

My older brother is a civil engineer. He wants to start a construction company۔ He wants to do it as a business. It is built after the contract is signed and you are compensated when the work is finished. Will this business be profitable in the future? Share your valuable advice and tell me if I should start a construction company
If You mean building a construction company as a business , it depends on the country or place you are building it , for example if you build that type of construction company in my country , then you are running at a lossl

My older brother is a civil engineer. He wants to start a construction company۔ He wants to do it as a business. It is built after the contract is signed and you are compensated when the work is finished. Will this business be profitable in the future? Share your valuable advice and tell me if I should start a construction company
Is a good one for your brother to think of doing that kind of a job at least,I really appreciate is idea on that,but I think he should be more connected with people who are into that same business before him.

Construction company is highly capital intensive but very profitable when the job are coming. Construction company will have more jobs to do in the future as there will be more jobs to work on. Construction work is continual in nature so the work will always continue in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds