Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is building a construction company as profitable as it is today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Building a construction company is a very profitable business idea. Not only is the economic need in favor of the constitution industries, but starting a construction company right now is as good a time as any because the interest rate is still relatively low and banks are still willing to issue out a business loan to new companies

Advertisement Placeholder
The building construction company is a profitable and capital intensive, location may not be a compulsory, do make sure to have strong and responsible employees who are creative as well. Advertise your works on various platforms to enable you attract a couple amount of great clients. Do make sure to have a very reputable business plan that outlines your budgets as regards your resources too.

Not only is the economic need in favor of the construction industry but starting a construction company or any company right now is as good a time as any with interest rates still relatively low and banks still very willing to issue out business loans to new companies.

Yes, build a building and then selling it at the best price is a huge investment. There is no doubt that the construction company is very good and understandable and it is a very profitable business. But this work is not as easy as it seems because it requires a good deal of experience.

As long as it is about construction, be rest assured that it will be relevant for years or even decades to come. However, the business will thrive better if you try to connect with people. Connection breeds opportunities, so if your uncle knows some people in high positions or authority, they stand a better chance at securing contracts.

Yes, construction company still and will always be a profitable and lucrative business, because every time people are building house, mall, complex and they can not biuld it their self without hire a who has knowledge about it. But before you can start a construction company you must have sounds knowledge about it.

It is profitable like any other businesses. But this will require time, effective planning, and also making good contacts with people who have been in this field for sometime so as to be a link between you, contractors, and customers. It will take a lot of patience and capital to get started well because a strong financial foundation if a construction company will stand or remain.

My older brother is a civil engineer. He wants to start a construction company۔ He wants to do it as a business. It is built after the contract is signed and you are compensated when the work is finished. Will this business be profitable in the future? Share your valuable advice and tell me if I should start a construction company
Off course dear its one of the most paying business in my area, people just buy empty lands then construct them and sale to earn money, and the construction companies that are involved in this agreement earn huge amount of profit from it.

Construction company is a very ambitious business that anyone can go into, it's very expensive to set up a proper construction company that will be getting construction contracts, it takes alot of capital to start up probably loan from banks.

Before setting it up, your brother needs to do due diligence on how the construction industry is structured in your country, know how to get clients make the Business work before you engage into the business, if the business goes well, it's a very lucrative business that is capable of making one to be very rich.

My older brother is a civil engineer. He wants to start a construction company۔ He wants to do it as a business. It is built after the contract is signed and you are compensated when the work is finished. Will this business be profitable in the future? Share your valuable advice and tell me if I should start a construction company
I believe it's a good business path once you have all the necessary tools and skills required to deliver on a project, it's quite lucrative. The problem you may face is not being able to get big paying contracts awarded to you because everything now is done by lobbying.

Improve Productivity

Put simply, productivity is the measurement of the effectiveness of effort. Productivity rates are measured as total output per unit of input. In construction, an example of output could be cubic yards of earth excavated or square footage of roofing installed, with the input typically measured in man-hours.Maximizing productivity on a jobsite means working efficiently to control costs and stay on schedule. Projects that are completed under budget and ahead of schedule usually result in higher profit margins which are why construction firms are always looking to improve productivity.

Off course dear its one of the most paying business in my area, people just buy empty lands then construct them and sale to earn money, and the construction companies that are involved in this agreement earn huge amount of profit from it.
Construction companies only focus on carrying out building projects for both individuals and government. They build houses, roads, bridge, hospitals etc. One of the most popular construction company in my country Nigeria is Julius Berger.

There is always a risk factor in every aspect of life. Even life itself is very uncertain thing.
But Yes it is profitable, nice and innovative thinking to engage a construction company.. Because it never stops or fail because it is demanded everything 24/7 . So in every area demand of construction always happens. So Go Ahead.

There is always a risk factor in every aspect of life. Even life itself is very uncertain thing.
But Yes it is profitable, nice and innovative thinking to engage a construction company.. Because it never stops or fail because it is demanded everything 24/7 . So in every area demand of construction always happens. So Go Ahead.
You have just mentioned a pure fact when it comes to starting up any business. There is nothing that doesn't come without risk. Even with just being alive comes with risk of its own. So, with construction company's development, there is risk factor in it.

Building construction company is very lucrative no matter where it's located because people will always have to built. Even with that, there might still be some other constructional works like the road construction that always stand very lucrative in many ways. But the only problem might be the capital involved and when this is met, then he can go ahead and set up the business.

I believe it is one of the most profitable kind of business. Construction services will always gonna have a high demand. Everyday, there seems to be a building or house to build. Though this business would require a huge capital.

You have just mentioned a pure fact when it comes to starting up any business. There is nothing that doesn't come without risk. Even with just being alive comes with risk of its own. So, with construction company's development, there is risk factor in it.
Yes risk is everywhere. But you have to build Strong temperament to take this kind of decisions. But we belong to same village,city and country. So i know the demand of this type of company is increasing day by day because of new colonies.

Building a construction company is a very big project execution.
It is a good idea to own a construction company but it requires capital investment.
The services of a construction engineer is needed and many people are going to benefit in working in that company as employee.

Building a construction company, yes is profitable business when you plan is very well, because the way you plan it determines what you get in return, so for you to make more profit you have to construct as normal,

It depends on the country you are if you're in Africa I think that will be much much more profitable but if you're in the western country the construction company has been taken over by the government and having a private construction company will be very difficult i think it depends on your country and location.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds