Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is building a construction company as profitable as it is today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The construction company is a very profitable business in my country currently. Many people prefer that their buildings are build by a company due to how effective, fast and convenient the companies are. I think this will continue to be a profitable business and your brother should go for it.

You are right and one thing that is also important to note is that he needs to make contacts with top individuals in the state. That way, when any project is being awarded, his construction company will always be considered for such projects.

Advertisement Placeholder
You I think buidling a construction company would be profitable especially in developing countries because of on going construction in those places. The importance of construction companies cannot be overemphasized. They are quite important in our society today and will still remain relevant years to come. Although the whole business can be very risky if you use or cant differentiate between sub standard and standard products.

Yes risk is everywhere. But you have to build Strong temperament to take this kind of decisions. But we belong to same village,city and country. So i know the demand of this type of company is increasing day by day because of new colonies.
Exactly. It's the never say die attitude that keeps you from quitting even when the challenges gets tougher. My father always told me that nothing good comes easy, so you have to give more in order to expect more in return.

Exactly. It's the never say die attitude that keeps you from quitting even when the challenges gets tougher. My father always told me that nothing good comes easy, so you have to give more in order to expect more in return.
Yes He is right because we have to sacrifice so that we can get some achievement. So we heard about hardwok always pays off.
Similarly if you take higher risk then you will be candidate of higher positive outcome.

A building construction company is still very much profitable and viable in today's world, the only major disadvantage has always been the entry point which is a bit harder to compete with established brands that have gained trust over the years.

Yes He is right because we have to sacrifice so that we can get some achievement. So we heard about hardwok always pays off.
Similarly if you take higher risk then you will be candidate of higher positive outcome.
I'm a risk taker from onset when I was still a teenager. I did just about anything and everything to make money in order not to depend on my parents too much. I only got better and wiser with age as time goes with the kind of risks that I take now to make money.

You are right and one thing that is also important to note is that he needs to make contacts with top individuals in the state. That way, when any project is being awarded, his construction company will always be considered for such projects.
That is a great suggestion you have there. The owners of the company really need to promote themselves so that they gain popularity among big people. They will always get jobs from big projects done. I always see such companies that have grown so much that they get advertised in Television adverts.

One thing Is sure, no one person can build his own house, that is one profession that can't be replaced. A good construction company with the right connections will always stand out. People are making money and everyday constructions are going on, and it can't change.

My older brother is a civil engineer. He wants to start a construction company۔ He wants to do it as a business. It is built after the contract is signed and you are compensated when the work is finished. Will this business be profitable in the future? Share your valuable advice and tell me if I should start a construction company
Good and nice ideas, starting a building construction business is really nice, just make sure your company is registered and diversified into all aspects of building construction, ranging from planning, architectural designs, building, and all others. Always bid in for more government project as this comes with a lot of benefits

Such construction company like that is profitable when the contructor or contractor has enough capital.... And a good defense team cos their are some people that will like to take advantage of your money on you

That is a great suggestion you have there. The owners of the company really need to promote themselves so that they gain popularity among big people. They will always get jobs from big projects done. I always see such companies that have grown so much that they get advertised in Television adverts.
Any business that is not promoted will fade into oblivion. It's why advertising is so important today in our society in order for whatever product and service a company is offering to reach its potential clients and make money in the process.

I'm a risk taker from onset when I was still a teenager. I did just about anything and everything to make money in order not to depend on my parents too much. I only got better and wiser with age as time goes with the kind of risks that I take now to make money.
That's very good. Everybody should do the same as you did. By this you can less the burden on your parent as well. So by your income they will feel better and relax.
[automerge]1610796040[/automerge]
That's very good. Everybody should do the same as you did. By this you can less the burden on your parent as well. So by your income they will feel better and relax.
So Risk is important to take you at higher level of success.
If you invest more you will have chance of more earnings at the same time you are taking high Risk.

No doubt construction company initiative is a good step. Construction is the need of every era. As the time advancing new design construction is at top trend. You must start it and it is very valuable and profitable business.

My older brother is a civil engineer. He wants to start a construction company۔ He wants to do it as a business. It is built after the contract is signed and you are compensated when the work is finished. Will this business be profitable in the future? Share your valuable advice and tell me if I should start a construction company
Construction is a very profitable and good business because every servant needs a good shop and a good house so he works to build it which will be very profitable and good and I understand This business will be very good and profitable and it will be a great decision to do.

That seems to be changing as we are seeing more Request for Proposals, Design-Build, and prequalification requests for bids. Rather than just focusing on price, these methods of solicitation focus more on a contractor’s qualifications and quality of work than the ability to build the project as cheap as possible.

[automerge]1610796040[/automerge]

So Risk is important to take you at higher level of success.
If you invest more you will have chance of more earnings at the same time you are taking high Risk.
I can remember some of my mates whom we all grew up together in the neighborhood, some of them are still living with their parents under the same roof and depending on them till this moment. But I left home at the age of 21 years and ever since I have been on my own.

I can remember some of my mates whom we all grew up together in the neighborhood, some of them are still living with their parents under the same roof and depending on them till this moment. But I left home at the age of 21 years and ever since I have been on my own.
Living under a same roof is fine, but depending on family even at the age of 21 22 is not good. So they should start some practical life as well and start journey of earning the money now, and support their family income too.

Yes, building and construction business is very profitable nowadays and this business is done for long investment. My cousin's father works in building and construction bin in a short time. Making a lot of money is one of the most important part of your business

Living under a same roof is fine, but depending on family even at the age of 21 22 is not good. So they should start some practical life as well and start journey of earning the money now, and support their family income too.
It's not a big deal for some people to wake up every day in their parents house, but personally I don't feel comfortable with it at all unless we all came back for a family reunion or something. Other than that, I don't fancy sleeping every day under my father's roof, I need to get my own house.

It's not a big deal for some people to wake up every day in their parents house, but personally I don't feel comfortable with it at all unless we all came back for a family reunion or something. Other than that, I don't fancy sleeping every day under my father's roof, I need to get my own house.
Yes indeed it is a nice thinking. Your vision is straight forward so it will be nice to have own house and own earnings. Now what is your age ? What is your job? Are you single or married.?
But in my country this happens rarely. We all live into one house, and collectively ear money and use it on family until we get married.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds