Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is building a construction company as profitable as it is today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Building construction is an all time needed service,it depends on location and if need be you relocate to were your services are needed,so there is no setbacks.

Advertisement Placeholder
Of course, building construction is a very lucrative business and a lot of companies make a lot of money from it. Constructions company we continue to make profit as long as there are structures to be constructed.

Concerning your question in the above post on if starting a construction business is still profitable now as it was before, well I would like to say yes it is very much profitable because buildings aren't going anywhere and we still need them to be constructed

Concerning if building a construction company is as profitable as it is today. Well, I believe that building of company business is a very profitable business which will be in trend for years to come as we get people or business men who will desire to have one someday. It is capital intensive by the way

A construction company is definitely still a lucrative business these days but there are some factors involved like connections for one to get a good contract and trust too

People we need in houses people need roads and people needs dams for water and other agricultural processes so obviously construction will continue to exist and be profitable especially with advanced technology.

Building a company will always be profitable mostly when the business organization has to do with construction because as we have it today the worlds population keeps on increasing so there will be more increase in the need for more houses and constructions.

Construction is always in order at every point in time as people need to get things done most engineering devices and components are constructed which makes it certain that it would always be in vogue.

Building construction is as profitable as ever it depends on your experience and expertise that you have on the business that will makes you to be successful in the business. Building construction is a professional job that needs years of training to be certified as a qualified building engineer.

My older brother is a civil engineer. He wants to start a construction company۔ He wants to do it as a business. It is built after the contract is signed and you are compensated when the work is finished. Will this business be profitable in the future? Share your valuable advice and tell me if I should start a construction company
There's profit...I mean big profit most especially when he get contract to build probably an estate or a well expanded building. The profit In one house is more than salary of a company manager.

In my place construction business is very profitable. There is a lot of constructions going around. Not just the people and businesses, even the government has large construction projects

Building construction is a professional job and it is still very much profitable as before but it is capital intensive to establish for individual that does not have much capital to finance it.

Hmm, that's a huge money we are talking about here to build such a hefty business arena. The profit is unending when we have the funds, knowledge to run it.

Construction company is closely related to real estate. Actually, a lot of real estate companies are are also builders. The real estate business and construction business is booming here.

Real estate is really profitable in this age we are currently in, so starting a construction company will be really profitable, so long you know what you are doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds