Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

If you don't well treated as as customer,will you patronize the business again?

It depends on my preference about the business or company. Although I won't support that kind of attitude from an employee of a company. Even apart from the famous saying that "customers are always right".it depends on how each customers can adapt to attitudes

Advertisement Placeholder
I believe that customer is the person that is patronizing any busines,making it to be grow and also determine the sustainability of such business. Even in one way or the other all of us are customer just imagine if you are not been treated very well,will you patronize the business again?
Well, once the goods I bought are up to the standard and the product served the purpose for which it was bought. I don't really care although it's a bad attitude from the side of the business owner, but as a customer, I do not need to look at that area. I will still patronize again based on product quality.

For the first time, I won't stop patronizing the business, I will rather call the attention of the business owner to the I'll situation

In most cases, the answer should be no but on the other hand we should look above the ill treatment and look into what might have caused it.
Sometimes customers can actually be mischievous with their sarcastic statements and it's not always you meet someone on their right mood.

I won't patronize the company again because between a seller and the customer there must be a smooth interaction between them.

One of the best features a business should have is good customer service. If a business really lacks this it won't really go down well with them because it will setback their business as customers are the soul of business to grow forward and mov higher.

If you are not well treated as a customer will you still patronize the business again? I think yes in a view that ,we have some people who are owners of company and yet still don't respect other college but their business are very much perchasable and profitable which one still need to patronized without considering the treatment mostly when there is no other choice.

Know the difference between a benefit and a feature. ...
Use vivid but plain language. ...
Avoid biz-blab and jargon. ...
Keep the list of benefits short. ...
Emphasize what's unique to you or your firm. ...
Make your benefits concrete.

I believe that customer is the person that is patronizing any busines,making it to be grow and also determine the sustainability of such business. Even in one way or the other all of us are customer just imagine if you are not been treated very well,will you patronize the business again?
Depends on how the job given to the person. If it was done well and perfectly I might consider! But bad job done and bad manners is a total no....
Quote of the day!.
Life is a race, never run the race because your friend run it successfully! You meant to run your race differently

Building a sustainable relationship with customers Is the goal of every business. Without effective customer services, your product will go down the drain no matter how superior or unique it is.

No I won't ever have anything to do with such brand again, I sell products and I take my time to make my customers topmost priority and treat them like Kings, I expect nothing less when I'm also a customer.

If am not well treated as a customer I wonder what will ever take me back to same place except if the person is the only one selling it and I have no option. So many little shop owners do not have manner of approach and that is why they fail so fast.

Never. I can not be patronizing a business where I was not well treated before, unless if I no have choice or opportunity to find another place in my area to buy what I need. Customers are very important to be treating well in which to keep them patronizing you continuely. You have to humble with them.

I think that without a doubt everyone knows the answer to this one. It is direct and one sided and it answers it self because we know what is good and what isn't. Treating your customers rightly and also serving them quality products is the only way to keep them.

I think this question already has an answer because it is clear. No customer would like to return to a business that does not treat them right. Even as an individual we won't really like to be treated badly if we plan on sending our hard earned money. We always like to be treated right and as such we would always prioritize businesses that treat us right.

I may not even follow through on the purchase if I notice any nonchalant attitude or misbehavior. And if I was treated badly after a purchase, I will definitely complain so that they can't know their mistake but I may not patronize anymore or refer anyone.

Never will I patronize the business operation again. As the saying that customers are always right same goes the aspect of customers satisfaction. If you can relate with customers properly, then you are still a toddler in the business.

If a business maltreates its customers in any way, l don't think those customers will continue doing business with such business. Nowadays there are a lot of alternatives and competition is very high in most business sectors. So if a business maltreates its customers, they will definitely find another business that cares about them.

If i am not well treated as a customer automatically they have jopardised my chances of coming back there cos it means that i am not a customer to them and since there are lots of firm hoping to have me patronize them.

If it were otherwise, clients would keep on browsing the website. For this reason, you should never use the readymade conversation scripts.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds