Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

If you don't well treated as as customer,will you patronize the business again?

If I was not treated well as the customer the last time I visited a shop or a business, I will not even have the audacity to think of coming back the next time I have the opportunity to

Advertisement Placeholder
I believe that customer is the person that is patronizing any busines,making it to be grow and also determine the sustainability of such business. Even in one way or the other all of us are customer just imagine if you are not been treated very well,will you patronize the business again?
Out if the goodness of my heart I like giving people second chances,but some people abuse such privilege, if I let go at first subsequent outcome would be met with wild interference

First approach is very important in business because they are different alternatives which customers can sort for if you don't treat them well so don't even think of second time as a business man or woman.

According to my own point of view, I believe it is base on the mentality of the person, as for me if I am not well treated as a customer I will not patronize the company again but if they have good stock, I will still patronize them because they have what I want
There's always a firs time do everything and i believe everybody make mistakes and its our responsibility to make amend in it as the owner of a business, I I am not treated well for the first time , that doesn't mean i should stop frequenting the store.

It's never good to treat your customers badly, as you would be pulling down the progress of your business with your own hands. Well, I wouldn't go back to patronize a business when they do treat their customers without caution. Atleast competition in business has made most business enterprise avoid this

Well that's where quality comes in because if the product or service I'm getting is satisfactory could consider staying but those situations might still not last long due to the treatment

It depends on the extent how bad I was treated. If the services or products are durable and affordable, truth be told, I'll keep on patronizing but I'll air my disgruntlement to them.

According to my own point of view, I believe it is base on the mentality of the person, as for me if I am not well treated as a customer I will not patronize the company again but if they have good stock, I will still patronize them because they have what I want.

There is no point in patronizing a business that disrespects me. This is the reason why it is good to have a lot of options in case one is no longer good for you. It is the duty of every business to seek the satisfaction of their customers in order to ensure continuous sales.

Chances are I wouldn't patronize them anymore but if it happens that I can't the product elsewhere, I might keep going there albeit unhappily but the moment I get to find an alternative, I'll stop patronage immediately.

A company which does not treat her customer very will do not have repeat for the customers. There is no point in patronizing a business that does not treat you very well. This is the reason why it is good to have multiple streams of income.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds