Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

If you don't well treated as as customer,will you patronize the business again?

I believe that customer is the person that is patronizing any busines,making it to be grow and also determine the sustainability of such business. Even in one way or the other all of us are customer just imagine if you are not been treated very well,will you patronize the business again?
Being treated anyhow or in a disdainful manner by a particular company's business I patronize may get me angry and pissed off but the decision on whether to still patronize the company may depend on the pre-existing relationship I have with them, if I have always been treated well before I won't get mad to the extent of no patronizing again.

Advertisement Placeholder
Why would I want to go back to a place that I was treated badly? Carry my money go to a place I'm disrespected that's impossible, unless the products/services they are rendering their are for free, I don't see myself going back.

Never again! I will never again patronise or near a business where as a Costumer I'm treated in a rude manner. I will also make sure to leave a review on how bad customer service and care is at the place. Why treat me badly when I'm using my hard earned money to patronise your business.

F
I believe that customer is the person that is patronizing any busines,making it to be grow and also determine the sustainability of such business. Even in one way or the other all of us are customer just imagine if you are not been treated very well,will you patronize the busine

Being treated anyhow or in a disdainful manner by a particular company's business I patronize may get me angry and pissed off but the decision on whether to still patronize the company may depend on the pre-existing relationship I have with them, if I have always been treated well before I won't get mad to the extent of no patronizing again.
Same thing here.
As a person I so much value customer relationships and try as much as possible to maintain a good customer relationships with all my customer.
So, it's a total turn off for a company or business that failed to treat me well.

Definitely not. Who else is going to try to get back a business that you were not treated properly and respected as a customer making business with that said company. It just means, they are also doing what they did to you to their other customers as well.

I believe that customer is the person that is patronizing any busines,making it to be grow and also determine the sustainability of such business. Even in one way or the other all of us are customer just imagine if you are not been treated very well,will you patronize the business again?
Every customer wants to be treated with respect like a king or queen. So, when you as entrepreneur treats your clients with so much respect and love, you have gained such clients' patronages for ever.

The way you treat your customers will determine, if that customer will come back. As for me if I'm not treated well by a business owner, I'll never go back their to transact business no matter how desperate I am.

As indicated by my own perspective, I trust it is base on the attitude of the individual, with respect to me in the event that I am not all around treated as a client I won't disparage the organization again however in the event that they have great stock, I will in any case belittle them since they have what I need.

A customer is the most important part of a business, in fact there is no business without a customer. Any business owner who is does not treat his customers well is on the verge of falling in the business. As a customer I will definitely not patronize such business.

According to my own point of view, I believe it is base on the mentality of the person, as for me if I am not well treated as a customer I will not patronize the company again but if they have good stock, I will still patronize them because they have what I want.

The customer is the lifeblood of the business. I learned that from my first employer which is a bank. Without the customers you have no business to speak of. Treat them well or you can lose not only that customer but other customers as well. There was one store here whose manager quarreled with a very vocal customer. It was very wrong for the manager to do that. When the customer went out of the store she was talking in a loud voice about the bad things that the manager did to her. You can expect what happened next.

As humans that we are, we are always attracted to people who do good to us and treat us right.... It's in human nature
Customers must be treated with kindness, it will keep them coming back.

If I don't get treated well as a customer when I go to a shop or company to get something then that's the last time I would set my foot in that company. I hate it when I'm not treated in a good manner just because I want to purchase something

For sure I will not treat them well as well, basically they do not appreciate the presence of a certain customer in a business. I do believe that a customer should be treated well in all matter, because as a business you should also maintain your dignity because dignity and how you treat costumer will attract more of them in the future.

However even if you treat me bad or good in as long as you are selling or giving out and original products I will still coming yes I know what I want from you or what I always benefited from you. I know as a customer I have a lot of choices but I will not care.

A customer is the most important part of a business, in fact there is no business without a customer. Any business owner who is does not treat his customers well is on the verge of falling in the business. As a customer I will definitely not patronize such business.
That is true brother. Customers are liken to the life line of any business because without them, there is nothing like business. There can never be supply without demand. Any entrepreneur that refuses to treat his or her customers well should be ready to buy everything is selling by him or herself.

My dear as i am i like who ever that treat me well so far as you give me what i want. But fo me to patronize who did not treat me well especially those that give them self a title as a business owner which did not fit them at all

if i am not well treated as a customer i will make sure i complain to the customer representatives and also the admin of the company and if such persist then i can take the next step by either patronizing other brand of the same company or quitting with such company

There's no point in going back to a business that doesn't treat me well except there is no other places to get what I want. I did text a company that doesn't have a good customer care relationship. The company should be able to come to the aid of the customers whenever the matter arised. More reason I don't like all those established companies because you don't value new customers. I am always pick you at the place where I buy things and customer care is the features that I look out for.

If a customers don’t enjoy your selling process, they’ may never do business with you again and
It can be difficult to create loyal customers if
they aren’t paying attention to you.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds