Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

If you don't well treated as as customer,will you patronize the business again?

Im a very sensitive person and I can feel even the slightest discomfort. When a person is acting weird I already feel it. However, I'm a very patient person as well and I give second and third chances. If that doesn't change, I go elsewhere to purchase what I need.

Advertisement Placeholder
All needs to be handled well in order not to talk about a client. Without clients, the organization is headed for dissolution. If due to the behavior of rude workers, I am not well served, there is no point in going back to an organization that does not treat me well. Customers are the lifeline to every organization, and there is nothing like a company without them.

If a business maltreates its customers in any way, l don't think those customers will continue doing business with such business. Nowadays there are a lot of alternatives and competition is very high in most business sectors. So if a business maltreates its customers, they will definitely find another business that cares about them.
Yes, you are right. If a customer maltreated by a any business, the customer will find another place better than the previous. Customers must be treating well in a any kind of business you are doing Because they are the backbone of your business to keep existing.

Well for me, I will not patronize any business that fail to treat me well as a customer. As a customer I pay for the services of the company so if I am not treated well or not given the necessary services I paid for I will not patronize that business again
[automerge]1613301423[/automerge]
Well for me, I will not patronize any business that fail to treat me well as a customer. As a customer I pay for the services of the company so if I am not treated well or not given the necessary services I paid for I will not patronize that business again

Customers are the most critical aspect of the industry, since without a client it is difficult to create a company. When an owner of a shop is not handling their customers well, it is really similar to a crisis of faith, and dropping. As a client, I would certainly not patronize such a company again.

I believe that customer is the person that is patronizing any busines,making it to be grow and also determine the sustainability of such business. Even in one way or the other all of us are customer just imagine if you are not been treated very well,will you patronize the business again?
well, it depends on if the products that I'm buying from the company is satisfying, if they are, I see no reason why I have to stop patronizing them. Although I can take my time to speak to the manager of the company about the bad attitude of the employees if only they care to know but I won't stop patronizing the company anyways.
[automerge]1613302151[/automerge]
I believe that customer is the person that is patronizing any busines,making it to be grow and also determine the sustainability of such business. Even in one way or the other all of us are customer just imagine if you are not been treated very well,will you patronize the business again?
well, it depends on if the products that I'm buying from the company is satisfying, if they are, I see no reason why I have to stop patronizing them. Although I can take my time to speak to the manager of the company about the bad attitude of the employees if only they care to know but I won't stop patronizing the company anyways.

I don't know who will lose but definitely,you wouldn't see me in such establishment again. My sanity is very important,I don't like to be taken for granted.treat every customer as the same and avoid preferential treatment.

It is crucial how you handle your clients. Regardless of how bad you are feeling, continue to act if you can't take a day off. Customers are not liable for something that happens to you. Many bankers are responsible for this. Maybe I will not stop patronizing, but this worker will not please me.

This is why as business owners, the priority would be to make the customers satisfied because without them, there can be no business. No one goes back to where they have been treated poorly at least I certainly wouldn't.

There is this local believe of the masses expecially low class people that "hard earn income must not be spent in hardship but rather in comfort ", this ascertained that if I must spend my hard earn income on your product I deserve to be treated well. No one will be happy as a customer if the service provider is not treating him/her well. As for me I will rather go to another service provider.

we do have some type of customers that don't really take that as an issue as long as you find the best quality of goods you want but it also have effect because not all customers can take that shit and their are a lot of company that will serve them right

I believe everyone should be given a second chance. Sometimes, it may just be that life happens to the person attending to you.

And what of you have no other choice than that business to provide for your needs?

The answer is in two phases. Yes and No
Yes a customer can come back to patronize your product in casess where there is monopoly and
No a customer can aa well not return to patronize u as long as he or she can get a substitute

No I most certainly will not patronise such business, I've got zero tolerance for bad customer care as I run a business too and I'm aware that the customer is king so I should be treated as one too

Customer relationship is the way a company or a business venture need to make the first priority in a business, you have to learn how to put your customer first and treat them well in everything and makes sure they comes back for more, I will never patronise a business that does not treat me well in the first meeting.

Honesty speaking, if I am not well treated when I want to purchase a product from an organization, I will not patronise them again, except there is positive changes.

No, not at all. Every customer wants to be given a good and special treatment. Once this is lacking such business will suffer loss in terms of patronage.

If an organization lacks customers service but the goods that they offer is good... I have no problem with them... I will just continue to patronize them till I get another company with good customer service.

If I don't get well treated as a customer, I would definitely lay a complaint then my going back there would depend on the reply of such business, if it is good, I would go back, if it's not I might not go there again.

As a customer if i don't get treated well by the business i used to patronize and the offer quality products, I'll still patronize them but strictly on business purposes, i won't be jovial with them.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds