Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

If you could choose, where would you like to work

Yes that's it. It's not easy at all. Besides that they usually play politics in most cases, even before the public get the knowledge that there is a vacancy, they already have persons they plan on giving that lot too.
It's part of how the world works, influence is the order if the day and even from the grassroot level, which is why it is important to build relationships, who never may tell

Advertisement Placeholder
It's part of how the world works, influence is the order if the day and even from the grassroot level, which is why it is important to build relationships, who never may tell
That's true, like they say it's not who you know but it is who knows you. You need to have one form of connection or the other to be able to get these positions. Not only in the government sector, even most companies like Chevron and the likes, you need to know someone, let's say a permanent staff on the inside who can secure a slot for you.

Well if I'm to choose I will choose to work in a plan as a pilot because flying round the world for free is like cheating most peoples dreams even with their money.

Well if I'm to choose I will choose to work in a plan as a pilot because flying round the world for free is like cheating most peoples dreams even with their money.
Its not actually free time because pilots movement are usually being monitored and they mostly have to return sooner for another flight restricting their time

My dream has been to work in another country, get to meet new people get to do things that I've always dreamed of you know. If you were in my shoes how do you see your self working in the next 2 to 3 years in another country.
If i was to choose where i would love to work, i would choose a hospital in another country, preferably, the US.
Nurses are highly paid there and staff are valued.

I'll love to be a professional writer, or work with an editorial agency for writers. Am passionate about writing and I enjoy reading too. So it would be so awesome to get paid for doing something I cherish.
You could start a free blog to develop your skills. Alternatively, you could apply to sites that pay for professional articles. Opera News Hub is such and I can help you become better.

Well very body has a dream and places they choose to work if I have my way and choose where to work i will choose the airport

I would love to work online remotely at home for big European or American companies because some of these companies pay up to 1500usd per month and their work schedules enable you balance your work and lifestyle without affecting each other.

Well if I have an opportunity to choose I'll go for aeronautical engineer and work in one of the biggest fighter jet manufacturing company ,I may not actually do it for the salary but for the passion I have for it.
I totally agree wiyh you,because there are some jobs that gives you drive because of the passion one has for the job,That is the reason i love my specialty which in the oil industry.

I totally agree wiyh you,because there are some jobs that gives you drive because of the passion one has for the job,That is the reason i love my specialty which in the oil industry.
I Actually change my mind with with this dream because I know i am not going to do because our country does not even have any good facilities for people to study aeronautical engineer. It's something I may not be able to do it here.

I Actually change my mind with with this dream because I know i am not going to do because our country does not even have any good facilities for people to study aeronautical engineer. It's something I may not be able to do it here.
That is such a good course that my brother wants to study too. It is not well taught in my country as well. I guess he will have to move into another country that offers it best.

That is such a good course that my brother wants to study too. It is not well taught in my country as well. I guess he will have to move into another country that offers it best.
Yes before you are able to get the best education out of aeronautical engineering then you have to travel to a location in which it is being taught perfectly, here we do not even have a single facilities for aeronautical engineers.

If they would allow me choose where i want to work i will choose to be a dangote personal manager or work with overseas business in Nigeria or in oil company in lekki

If I can choose, without delay I would like to work offshore. I love the work majorly because of the salary involved and the utilities. They pay their workers well and they are well cared for

If I most have to choose then definitely I will love and like to work in my country this is because of several reasons of which I will love to tackle it myself in other to make a better state for our next generation.

That could be really frustrating.as this is what would have given you an oppourtunity to follow your dream.But there are other aspect of engineering you can actually fall back to,like in the marine sector.

My dream has been to work in another country, get to meet new people get to do things that I've always dreamed of you know. If you were in my shoes how do you see your self working in the next 2 to 3 years in another country.
To be candid if I will choose where to work i wont think twice than to choose chevron, that's where ill love to work

American shevron not even my country at all international shevron is my dream job cos that is where every person want to start life cos that is where money is

My main dream is to travel out of this country go and work hard and come to Nigeria to invest and help the needy.

Choosing were to work doesn't really matter now.... A nice work that comes with a better pay is good...
I will choose to work in an oil fame

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds