Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

If you could choose, where would you like to work

I would adore working as a professional writer or for an editorial company that represents writers.
Am a devoted writer, and I also like to read.
Therefore, getting compensated for doing something I love would be amazing.

Advertisement Placeholder
I would always prefer to work at home, but working at home does not offer that professional atmosphere at all as you tend to get exposed at such kind of atmosphere in a real office.

If i could actually choose , I will prefer working in an organisation that allow me work after the working hour , and I still prefer working online where I could be working at home and making end meet.
I would always prefer to work at home, but working at home does not offer that professional atmosphere at all as you tend to get exposed at such kind of atmosphere in a real office.

Personally My dream has been to work in oil servicing company for a few years then venture into to doing business both in my home country and abroad.
That's good, everyone will like to work where you can earning big money, because no one will like to work he or she will not earn much, for me if I am giving such opportunity to choose where to work I will also work in oil company too.

Just like the saying, if what we wish is what we get life could have been simple, for me I'll like to work in a company, I don't really have a specific company in mind but we're I'll earn money and take good care of my needs.

If I could choose , I would rather start a big company on my own and never work under any organisation , I prefer starting a petrochemical business and also have a large scale farming business.

If u could choose, I think I would want to work in a hospital because that's where my target is and where u am headed judging from the course I am studying.
I wouldn't want to do anything else after I have graduated from school as a medical student.

. I grew up a fan of movies and tv and always thought of fun and wacky ideas for movies. I never followed that dream, but I regret doing so. I think it'd be fun to this day to work on films.

Being independent is what I aspire to. I want to build a sizable company empire for myself and hire a large workforce. I still have a modest offline business that I run with only 4 employees. I want to grow my company to a new level. Imagining myself in charge of a sizable conglomerate is delightful.

For myself, it has always been a desire to work for an oil servicing firm for a while before starting a business both domestically and internationally.

I've always had an interest for studying and creating new things. A sizable teaching hospital with a sizable budget for research is where I would absolutely want to work if I had the option.

Working in the sector is also my dream but not everybody can work in the oil sector , and thats the main reason why i decided have another dream which I have fulfilled .
For myself, it has always been a desire to work for an oil servicing firm for a while before starting a business both domestically and internationally.

I have always wanted to be an entertainer which means that I do not have to work under anybody before I can make money. That is what I have always wanted

My dream has been to work in another country, get to meet new people get to do things that I've always dreamed of you know. If you were in my shoes how do you see your self working in the next 2 to 3 years in another country.
My dream has always been to work as a pilot or somewhere in nature. I've wanted to be a pilot since I was a small child, and I still do. Something about being a pilot brings a lot of happiness to me. Of course, I will never be one, but it's nice to dream sometimes.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds