Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

If you could choose, where would you like to work

After getting admission and graduating from the University I will like to open a business were I can employ other people to work for me,which might be sole proprietorship business.

Advertisement Placeholder
My dream work is to work in para military in my country because i want to have time to do other offline businesses i intended to do.
Working as a para military is the dream of many people because of the joy, prestige and the respect it command , paramilitary is a good and well respected job.

Well, if am too choose I will like to go fully into my academic profession working as a doctor probably in a private hospital established by myself. That would be a dream come true

I'll love to be a professional writer, or work with an editorial agency for writers. Am passionate about writing and I enjoy reading too. So it would be so awesome to get paid for doing something I cherish.
I love how you went for passion other than going on to write about how you'd love to work for a big agency where you'll get enormous wages

I'll love to be a professional writer, or work with an editorial agency for writers. Am passionate about writing and I enjoy reading too. So it would be so awesome to get paid for doing something I cherish.

If you like to be your own boss and work at your own timings, then I am sure that there must be many online writing agencies that offer freelancing work. You can try to find agencies online in your country.

Thats a gokd aim and objective in life , one has to choose a better profession to support his or her dream in life , academic profesion is a profession where you teaches and also gain by teacher.
Well, if am too choose I will like to go fully into my academic profession working as a doctor probably in a private hospital established by myself. That would be a dream come true

Same here. I will prefer to work in another country where I can be able to experience another form of life , earn a different currency perhaps of greater value
Everyone wants a chance for a better life. As this country is deteriorating day by day due to poor leadership I would also consider this your option

If I could choose where to work, I would like to get a good paying job in the USA, save enough money to start my own business.

If I could choose after my undergraduate where I should work, I will choose Canada or Mexico. I believe it will be a cool place for me to doing my work with passion.

My dream has been to work in another country, get to meet new people get to do things that I've always dreamed of you know. If you were in my shoes how do you see your self working in the next 2 to 3 years in another country.
If I were to work in another country, I'll settle for agricultural investment or enterprise. Either being a farmer or a veterinarian would please me a whole lot as I'm so in love with animals and any chance to work with them I'll grab it.

I would love to work in an agricultural sector, as l have passion for agro businesses. It gives me that sense of contributing to human life by providing quality for for healthy living. I would love to set up a business in agriculture and use mechanised system of farming and animal rearing.
whao,that is exactllythe type of sector i would like to be in,currently i have a farm where i am involve in cultivating some vegitables and it has been doing well,when we harvest,e put it on our online store,and get it directly to our customers who do an order.

If I could choose where to work, I would like to get a good paying job in the USA, save enough money to start my own business.
That's interesting, but for me all I will ask for is capital to start up my own business, I don't really need to go somewhere to earn the money that I want.

Working as doctor has been my dream , but I couldn't realised it due to some reason , and i also like working in petroleum and gas companies , but currently I am into teaching and also have a small business .

I have always been passionate about research and bringing about new innovations. If I'm asked to choose where I will work I will definitely want you to be in a big teaching hospital with a lot of budget on research.
It is a very good place to work if you have the skills. With lot of research in that niche, you will come out better.
It is a very noble profession that is worth engaging in.

Working as doctor has been my dream , but I couldn't realised it due to some reason , and i also like working in petroleum and gas companies , but currently I am into teaching and also have a small business .
That's a good idea, some tomes this life is unfair our expectations and wants are denied, but if you can earn money doing that I think it's a good idea to continue.

My dream has been to work in another country, get to meet new people get to do things that I've always dreamed of you know. If you were in my shoes how do you see your self working in the next 2 to 3 years in another country.
My dream is to have a full income from online jobs, because I know the technology and internet is the future of the world, day by day people are leaving their physical jobs and turn to online jobs.

My dream is to have a full income from online jobs, because I know the technology and internet is the future of the world, day by day people are leaving their physical jobs and turn to online jobs.
Online seems to be the New way to earn a decent amount of money, if you are into online activities you'll definitely earn a good amount of money but we have a lot of scam platforms online.

One of my dream when i wanted to get into paid employment,was to work in a multinational company,because they have the capacity and the experienced in terms of personel and equipment for someone to learn from.

Personally My dream has been to work in oil servicing company for a few years then venture into to doing business both in my home country and abroad.
If actually the opportunity is giving to me choose where I can work so to earn big amount of money, I am going to choose working in the oil company where can receive big salary.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds