Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

If you could choose, where would you like to work

If I could choose, I'll like to work with a multi national company due to it's good pay and welfare of their employees.

Advertisement Placeholder
My dream has been to work in another country, get to meet new people get to do things that I've always dreamed of you know. If you were in my shoes how do you see your self working in the next 2 to 3 years in another country.
I know most people have the dream of traveling to other countries but it depends on what you are capable of doing, if am to travelling out I would like to go there and work as a pilot

If given the opportunity I'll like to work in WHO (World Health Organisation), I always wanted to work there and be part of major activities carried out the organisation that is making impact on lives around the world

I could choose in where to work I will like to choose oil company where I will be making good money from, oil company had be my dream work.

If given the opportunity I'll like to work in WHO (World Health Organisation), I always wanted to work there and be part of major activities carried out the organisation that is making impact on lives around the world
WHO is a great place to work, am pretty sure the pay would also be good besides the level of impact you would be making. Would you like to be amongst does traveling to third world countries to offer help or would you like to be an office worker in WHO?

If I have the chance to choose the place where I want to work, I am going to choose working with the Federal government. The reason is that the Federal government has higher salary scales compared to the state over here.

I have a strong desire for being a data analyst all my life. If it's something that I can see myself doing for a tech company or even the FBI or CIA in the future, I will jump on it.

Working abroad as an accountant is my dream and I belief one day, my aims and objectives will be accomplished.

If I could choose, I'll like to work with a multi national company due to it's good pay and welfare of their employees.
Multi-national company like which firms are you talking about?for me I think I will prefer working in a telecom sector and make my money reason because that is my field,everyone has his or her own field to work with so for this aspect I will rather go for my professional instead of steping into someone field

Working abroad as an accountant is my dream and I belief one day, my aims and objectives will be accomplished.
What is so important about working abroad as an accountant, although some Western countries has given opportunity for people to work and earn a reasonable amount of money but here there area lot of unexplored opportunity that only people that knows it will be able to make use of it but some people do not really see it.

If i am given the opportunity to choose where i want to work, sincerely i want to work for an oil company then after sometimes begin my business.

I will always choose to work with big corporation and multi-national companies. The reason is that these companies have high salary scale and they usually pay on time.

I would love to be in the music space because this has helped me in so many ways , I love music and I find it hard not to , so I would love anything that will make me be around music.

I believe I have always been trained to create jobs and become an entrepreneur, and that has always been my desire and plans for the future.

If I'm going to choose where I would work and if all things being equal, I'm going to choose to work in Europe because of the amount of money that you get paid and the benefits that comes with the work that you do over there.

I would like to work in a multinational company especially in the petroleum sector. It is highly lucrative and there is room for more opportunities to develop myself.

My dream has been to work in another country, get to meet new people get to do things that I've always dreamed of you know. If you were in my shoes how do you see your self working in the next 2 to 3 years in another country.

I probably got older, but if I had to choose, I would prefer to work in my country, to open a small business like a store, etc. and to stay in the comfort of my home, quietly, I also earn something online and that's it is :D

I don't dream of working in another country etc ... those can just visit or stay on vacation for a while .. but moving with work etc doesn't make me so happy. I prefer at home, with my family, with my people, my language, etc.

Even I dream of visiting another country and spending good time there. I will definitely visit a foreign country. Who knows what will happen in the future, but I can trust Allah and hope that he has prepared much better things for me in the future.

I will like to work in the US because I love their weather and infrastructure, I think things will even work better for me there, and I also want a very peaceful environment were people love progress and not the order way round

Personally, I don't see anything wrong if you have decided to go and work outside your country. And I also believe that you have a reason for doing this. At the moment I don't have any reason to go and work outside my country as I am still comfortable with the jobs I am doing in my country.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds