Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

If you could choose, where would you like to work

If I could work where I would like to work for offline jobs oil company, because that is what I learn in university,while for offline I would love to work as a graphics designer,making infographics,meme gift and videos

Advertisement Placeholder
My dream has been to work in another country, get to meet new people get to do things that I've always dreamed of you know. If you were in my shoes how do you see your self working in the next 2 to 3 years in another country.
I'm a homebody. I love being close to family, but at the same time love my free time. I think I would love to be fully employed with online jobs that require no more than 6 hours per day.

For me my dream is to work in oil company where can be able to make good money, oil company has really been in my mind to work there.

I I am been given a n.option to choose where I should like to work, I will choose the oil sector of the government. They pay a lot of money to their staffs there
this is one of the reason why a lot of person would love to work in an esterblishment controled by the government,they give ample time for you to take care of other needs and the jobs is very secure.I love the oil industry as well.

But does this really matter at all, is it about having a work and something to make a living from or it is about even choosing a field to depend on
If I could have my way and turn back the hand of time in life , my real dream is to work in a oil company because I studied geology , but I couldn't find my way there.

My own wish is to work in the United States of America, in a tech company to be precise. I have been nursing this ambition of becoming a tech expert and I think moving to the States will help me achieve that

Seriously, a lot of my friends are moving to United Kingdom and they are getting decent jobs for themselves with student VISA that gives them the opportunity to school and work.

Well if I have an opportunity to choose I'll go for aeronautical engineer and work in one of the biggest fighter jet manufacturing company ,I may not actually do it for the salary but for the passion I have for it.

If I could choose where I should work, inwi gladly choose to work with a oil company that is belonging to the government. They pay a lot of money than any other government agency you can think of

My dream has been to work in another country, get to meet new people get to do things that I've always dreamed of you know. If you were in my shoes how do you see your self working in the next 2 to 3 years in another country.
This prospect of me working in another country especially in a developed country is a very attractive prospect for me and I would gladly take upset kind of an offer to me so any opportunity that make me to leave my country will be a welcome development as far as I am concerned.

Well if I could choose and have my way the would like to work in the entertainment sector preferably working on the music scene, that way passion and profession could go hand in hand

If I had the pleasure to choose, I'll go for any country that has the high ranking of salary paid to teachers. I'll develop myself the more and earn the bag.

Working in another country is not a bad idea but my passion is to work in the airport, because my field of study is related to that, I know is possible

If I could choose where to be the place I want to work and earn good money, it will be the choice place like oil producing organisations or companies around. They pay very well

Doctor. I've always admired that profession, would love to work in the hospital and save lives. Guess what? It's all a childhood dream

I would love to work in a higher institution as a lecturer, as l have always loved teaching and l have skills in teaching. I would love to have build a career on it and becoming a professor one day. In the other hand, if l am to set up a business, l would go into agricultural sector because l love being a contributor to human needs.

If that is your dream, it isn't too late to pursue it and put it into motion by starting the process that should help you accomplish this big dream of yours to meet people and work outside the country

Well, who doesn't like better opportunities? I would choose the highest paid oil company or the country that pay teachers the highest wages and places value on them!

Canada is one place I would have actually loved to work also. There is this feeling a out Canada being so quite and not as noisy in getting attention from the rest of the world like that

Everyone wants a better life so everybody wants to work in a country with a better economy and a good standard of living.
If I have the opportunity I would love to work outside of my country as well

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds