Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

If you could choose, where would you like to work

for me I want to be the in good place were I can gain enough to take good care of my needs ,but the only problem is that life ,if what we wishes is what we get life could have been simple

Advertisement Placeholder
Tying to depart form your home country as a result for the search for a greener ground pasture of work is not the best option but trying to make difference form the availability of the knowledge you have in other to make a better state for the next generation.

That could be really frustrating.as this is what would have given you an oppourtunity to follow your dream.But there are other aspect of engineering you can actually fall back to,like in the marine sector.
Yes but what is the need for me to go into engineering then at the end of the day you are not able to practice what you are doing ,there is is no facilities here and the level of unemployment is on the high side

If i was to choose where i would love to work, i would choose a hospital in another country, preferably, the US.
Nurses are highly paid there and staff are valued.
Is there not any profitable nursing job in your country or is it possible to create one, I see a lot of telegram groups on nursing and other professions but it's not my line of work so I don't know much about it

My dream has been to work in another country, get to meet new people get to do things that I've always dreamed of you know. If you were in my shoes how do you see your self working in the next 2 to 3 years in another country.
My dream country has always been Canada and working in Canada would be a dream come true for me if I was approaching to get a good paying job there because I have come to discover that Canada have a good standard of living and a good living index.

Yes but what is the need for me to go into engineering then at the end of the day you are not able to practice what you are doing ,there is is no facilities here and the level of unemployment is on the high side
That is one of the challange we are facing here,the curriculum in our higher institution of learning is not tailored towards what the industries needs,and after graduation you will have to still go for additional training to suit the industries.

I would love to work in an agricultural sector, as l have passion for agro businesses. It gives me that sense of contributing to human life by providing quality for for healthy living. I would love to set up a business in agriculture and use mechanised system of farming and animal rearing.

Tying to depart form your home country as a result for the search for a greener ground pasture of work is not the best option but trying to make difference form the availability of the knowledge you have in other to make a better state for the next generation.
I believe in what you wrote but if you are from a country like nigeria where everything is sky rocketing in price I bet you me, you will not thinks once not twice before you go look for your greener pasture in another country.

That is one of the challange we are facing here,the curriculum in our higher institution of learning is not tailored towards what the industries needs,and after graduation you will have to still go for additional training to suit the industries.
Seriously the government here is so useless that The graduate here are just like normal people that have never been to the university. It is so poor that you can't even identify a graduate with a non graduate which is very bad.

Seriously the government here is so useless that The graduate here are just like normal people that have never been to the university. It is so poor that you can't even identify a graduate with a non graduate which is very bad.
That is just the fact,you would be very suprise that those that have a good technical training and baground would be choosen and rated more than an engineering graduate.And that is what the industries really needs.

Lol this particular question got me so much smile for face, If I to choose where to work, organizations or ministry in my country I'll like to be in a particular place of working where there's not much stress and I'll be paying very good and better salary.
[automerge]1634113220[/automerge]
My dream for place of working is not something big but of am to choose where to work I rather choose organizations as a place of working and I'll be discharging my duties without much more stress.

I have always wanted to be a laboratory scientist. Even though I major in a different field now, I see myself, God willing in the next few years as someone who owns a big shoe making store. I see myself going learning, re-learning from across the globe if possible.

Given an opportunity to choose where to work I'll choose where my life would be much better in a short period of time with a better salaries like for my dream is to work with Ministry of petroleum.

Well I'm grateful that this has to do with choice. Giving me an opportunity to choose the work I would want to do, those of us who are Nigerians, you will know what we mean by NDLEA
If I could choose I would really love to work in a government establishment in my country known as Nigerian national petroleum corporation it is a government agency that is in charge of mining petroleum resources and all the marketing that comes with it. It is a very lucrative agency that if you are to be working there then you will be very rich.

That is just the fact,you would be very suprise that those that have a good technical training and baground would be choosen and rated more than an engineering graduate.And that is what the industries really needs.
I don't really know what is wrong with the government of our country that they care so less for the people of her country ,but they will send their children outside the country to study and get the best education.

My dream have always to be a top businessman, provide jobs for many in environment and create opportunities for others to be successfully on life. Though I am doing the best in achieve that and impact lives in my own little way.

I would like to be honest with you. I would like to rent a shop and start trading cryptocurrencies in there. I would prefer to have my own working place because I like to be a self-employed person.

My dream is to work in another country and meet new interesting people in my field of work and outside and gain myself the experience have always desired.

All my life I have never decided to work in another mans country most especially the most developed countries of the world this is because I sees them as the reason for the underdevelopment of most of our country so.be working with them is to increase the level of man power control over your home country.

For me my dream is to work in oil company where can be able to make good money, oil company has really been in my mind to work there.
Same here. To be honest, I would prefer taking up an offer in the oil industry than leave the country and stay far away from my loved ones. I feel it is the next best thing after relocating to saner climates.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds