Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

If you could choose, where would you like to work

Personally My dream has been to work in oil servicing company for a few years then venture into to doing business both in my home country and abroad.

Advertisement Placeholder
Personally if I have an opportunity to choose where I would like to work I would like to work online all the time as long as this is going to generate me a reasonable amount of money that I need to take care of myself I won't mind spending all my time online.

My dream has been to work in another country, get to meet new people get to do things that I've always dreamed of you know. If you were in my shoes how do you see your self working in the next 2 to 3 years in another country.
I would like to work in an environmental agency. A sort that targets environmental problems like oil spill, waste management, and toxic waste pollution.

If I'm to choose where to work,I would choose to work in a giant tech firm in silicon valley,it's always been my dream to work in a tech company

Well I am always grateful to God for my country of origin despite all challenges that the country is facing financial and politically. my dream is to always work in my home country at least to be able some day to make a change in the life of my people.

I would like to work in the embassy as an ambassador or in the movie industry where I will her to shoot movies. Working as an ambassador I will get to meet people in other countries and speak foreign languages too

If I could choose, I think it would be something related to photography or animation. These are things I get fascinated with and would like to do full time sometime in the future

Well I would prefer to be a pilot for so many reasons travelling round the world is fun and not spending more that 2-3 days is fun to me just always moving around and getting paid well. I think that's one of my dream job
Well I'm grateful that this has to do with choice. Giving me an opportunity to choose the work I would want to do, those of us who are Nigerians, you will know what we mean by NDLE
[automerge]1633331520[/automerge]
But I must confess i love to be a footballer, because I love jobs that gives me my freedom and where we all are just having fun and getting paid, those are the kind of job I'd like to do.
My dream has been to work in another country, get to meet new people get to do things that I've always dreamed of you know. If you were in my shoes how do you see your self working in the next 2 to 3 years in another country.

Personally, I would love to work in a tech firm probably abroad or even here at home. As long, of course as the pay is right

I would love to work in a company,probably an oil company and gain a lot of experience from there .Then I will love to start an official business after I have saved enough.

Well I do not dream of working in any other country aside my country because I love my country so much and I believe that this is the only place whereby I can fully do anything that I want to do without any form of discrimination whatsoever.

I am more of a freestyle person which is why I would like to work as a government contractor in the ministry because I know I have a zeal for education and government ministry would also provide the free space I like

As much as I love to be a freelancer I also have a career I will love to build in my favoured niche. For now my country hasn't shown enough interest in my area of specialization so I'll gladly move to another place where my knowledge is put into optimal use.

I am more of a freestyle person which is why I would like to work as a government contractor in the ministry because I know I have a zeal for education and government ministry would also provide the free space I like
Nice one, indeed you are right, government works are more flexible even more so the contracts, as long as it's a high level government work, you are good to go. I have seen some government workers who do not even go too their place of primary assignment yet they get paid..

Nice one, indeed you are right, government works are more flexible even more so the contracts, as long as it's a high level government work, you are good to go. I have seen some government workers who do not even go too their place of primary assignment yet they get paid..
I do not plan to be a ghost worker who doesn't show up at work but gets paid, I believe I should work for money but not stress myself which is why I fancy government jobs.

I wouldn't want to work anywhere other than for myself. But if I should choose, I would love to work in a livestock firm. The reason is that's where I have a deep knowledge of the business.

I do not plan to be a ghost worker who doesn't show up at work but gets paid, I believe I should work for money but not stress myself which is why I fancy government jobs.
I am emphasizing on how flexible a government job can be, as you do not have to over work yourself in most cases like private jobs. Then again to really enjoy government work, it depend on the level you are working on.

I am emphasizing on how flexible a government job can be, as you do not have to over work yourself in most cases like private jobs. Then again to really enjoy government work, it depend on the level you are working on.
Oh, I get your point now, and I agree that private contract jobs are more strenuous than public ones I guess that's why it not easy to come by public jobs

Oh, I get your point now, and I agree that private contract jobs are more strenuous than public ones I guess that's why it not easy to come by public jobs
Yes that's it. It's not easy at all. Besides that they usually play politics in most cases, even before the public get the knowledge that there is a vacancy, they already have persons they plan on giving that lot too.

Same here. I will prefer to work in another country where I can be able to experience another form of life , earn a different currency perhaps of greater value
The dream of almost everybody is to work abroad for the betterment of thier life because the country is not encouraging at all , so my aim is to travel abroad and get a better job.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds