Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

If you could choose, where would you like to work

My dream has been to work in another country, get to meet new people get to do things that I've always dreamed of you know. If you were in my shoes how do you see your self working in the next 2 to 3 years in another country.
If I got to choose where to work, I would definitely choose to work from Switzerland. This is a country which is the most beautiful country in world and it will be a great opportunity to work there during weekdays and to enjoy the weekends with beauty of this country.

Advertisement Placeholder
If I got to choose where to work, I would definitely choose to work from Switzerland. This is a country which is the most beautiful country in world and it will be a great opportunity to work there during weekdays and to enjoy the weekends with beauty of this country.
I have never paid much attention to this country in particular, I think I would make some research about your claims. What about it's working conditions are they okay?

I would like to work in an oil company in if I will choose to work because they are money being paid very lucrative and it will help a lot in solving my expenses.
Everybody want to work in oil and gas company but nobody care about the other government parastatals that needed attention or private work.

If you're asking about the country I would like to work in United States of America because the environments that support some of the things I am doing and I will have more opportunity to expand my source of online income.
If I really have the opportunity of choosing where I would work I will choose to work in NNPC which happens to be the government organisation that handles crude oil drilling and sales in the country and it is a known fact that anyone that works there is already a millionaire.

If I were to choose where to work, I'll love to work in the federal ministry of Justice in my country by virtue of my profession. Alternatively I'll also love to work with National Industrial Court (NIC).

If I were to choose where to work, I'll love to work in the federal ministry of Justice in my country by virtue of my profession. Alternatively I'll also love to work with National Industrial Court (NIC).
Don't you want to work in a bank? Here banks are one of the best employers with many benefits for the employees. Promotion is also common especially for employees who have stayed for more than 5 years.

Working in oil company has also be my dream job right from child hood but along the line I prefer to work in the airport because of my field of studies
If I could choose one place that I would like to work if at nnpc oil ring or any oil company because I know they pay their salaries on time and they also pay well.

I have never dreamt of working in any other country apart from mine. I would just love to visit some other countries or study in them but work in my country. I find it to be more comfortable and I can survive well economically in it if I have a good paying job.

I am a health practitioner at present and if I am asked to choose I will like to work in a national University teaching hospital one day.

I I am been given a n.option to choose where I should like to work, I will choose the oil sector of the government. They pay a lot of money to their staffs there

It has always been my childhood dream to live and work in another country and I am currently working towards achieving my business dream. Working in another country gives you more exposure and orientation on how things are being done in different places.

Once I complete my education, I will be trying for banking jobs. Working in bank is my dream job. However, I do not plan to work in a bank for forever. I will be working only for 10 years and then start my own business.

Government oil companies in my country are one the most well paid organization in the government sectors. If I can get work in any one of the agencies, that'll be okay for me

Once I complete my education, I will be trying for banking jobs. Working in bank is my dream job. However, I do not plan to work in a bank for forever. I will be working only for 10 years and then start my own business.
If I will choose where to work I would like to work with the military because I love military so much it has always been my dream and vision.

I wish to be my own boss and succeed in it too, I have always wanted to start up a company and provide employment for others out there.

If you areyou'veen chance to choose where your going work we're are you going to choose well as for me I will go to anay good possible place to work there

Government oil companies in my country are one the most well paid organization in the government sectors. If I can get work in any one of the agencies, that'll be okay for me
I think the oil companies are still earning big profits that they still pay very well their employees. I have a friend who retired from the government's oil company. He is receiving a monthly pension aside from the huge retirement pay that was granted to him a few years back.

I would really want to work in a technological company one day. To be particular I want this company to be one that is concerned with taking businesses and firm's online.
Everybody have dreams and focus on one achievement or the order in life , but at times dreams and focus get shattered, my dream is to have a school of my own but unfortunately money is not forthcoming.

My dream has been to work in another country, get to meet new people get to do things that I've always dreamed of you know. If you were in my shoes how do you see your self working in the next 2 to 3 years in another country.
No. I will choose to live and work in my own country. I will just visit other countries for a vacation only and not to work there. I love to stay in my own country.

I would prefer to be a civil servant either federal or state, because in my country Working for a private enterprise can be really stressful and no pension

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds