Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

If you could choose, where would you like to work

I would love to work in an office that is situated in our village. Walking to work would be very convenient that I would surely be enthusiastic in working everyday. There is no stress from traveling in heavy traffic.

Advertisement Placeholder
If you're asking about the country I would like to work in United States of America because the environments that support some of the things I am doing and I will have more opportunity to expand my source of online income.

I have always been passionate about research and bringing about new innovations. If I'm asked to choose where I will work I will definitely want you to be in a big teaching hospital with a lot of budget on research.
Wow that's great if I'm not mistaken you are a medical personnel in profession or you have a passion to be that line in the future if time permit right?

I have always been passionate about research and bringing about new innovations. If I'm asked to choose where I will work I will definitely want you to be in a big teaching hospital with a lot of budget on research.
I would like to work in an oil company in if I will choose to work because they are money being paid very lucrative and it will help a lot in solving my expenses.

My dream is to work in a technology company. I want to use the little knowledge I have to move the technology way of doing things forward. With this I will gain more experience and also contribute my impact to the development of the world

I would really want to work in a technological company one day. To be particular I want this company to be one that is concerned with taking businesses and firm's online.

If I were to choose as you have put it where to work I would simply choose to work at the governments oil companies we have around. Any of them will just be okay for me

My dream has been to work in another country, get to meet new people get to do things that I've always dreamed of you know. If you were in my shoes how do you see your self working in the next 2 to 3 years in another country.
If I am given an opportunity to make a choice choice of where I would love to work in my country then I will definitely choose to work in an oil company because these are actually the best or biggest organisation that one can get the highest pay.

Personally My dream has been to work in oil servicing company for a few years then venture into to doing business both in my home country and abroad.
This is indeed a nice dream. The oil sector is very lucrative and there is usually this rush to get a job in these companies. If one is able to get in, it would be nice.

My dream has been to work in another country, get to meet new people get to do things that I've always dreamed of you know. If you were in my shoes how do you see your self working in the next 2 to 3 years in another country.

I have always preferred working at home but now I believe that I should go outside and have an office because being a man, I really do not like staying at home and I would always want to be a kind of person who own his own office and work there instead of staying at home.

I have two reasons for working. One is for money and the other is for passion. For money I will like to work with any oil company ehikd for passion I will like to work with a law chamber.

My wish was to be an entrepreneur who have different lines of business venture. And now I think am on that part because I have my business now.

If you ask people around you, ninety percent of the world will choose leaving the country in search of greener pasture to upgrade their life, because nobody wants to die poor.

I will travel and start to live in Canada in 2 to 3 years now but it will not be for working there as my priority. I would be making it big online so I will not be needing to be looking for job to work and make money while there in Canada. I want to go and live in Canada because I want to change my location

My dream is to work in the federal ministry if possible in the accounting department, I would really love to have the experience of the new ipsas technique

I do not dream of working for another company because I have really worked hard to build my freelancing career. However, I long for a more stable freelancing career where I am making at least $3000 per month.

I do not dream of working for another company because I have really worked hard to build my freelancing career. However, I long for a more stable freelancing career where I am making at least $3000 per month.
If I'm to choose where would like to work is oil ring I love to work them because of their six-month working and six month break and also the good money you have been paid

My dream has alway being to be the boss of my own, create jobs opportunity and also to put smiles on the faces people around me and abroad

If my dream were to be fulfilled, I would love to work in an international aid agency. It'll afford me the opportunity to travel far and wide, I'll also have enough time to interact with people.

I would like to work in an oil company in if I will choose to work because they are money being paid very lucrative and it will help a lot in solving my expenses.
Working in oil company has also be my dream job right from child hood but along the line I prefer to work in the airport because of my field of studies

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds