Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

If you are presently self-employed - why did you decide to be so?

Right now I am doing my own business because it allows me to take care of my life and responsibilities, and make decisions promptly.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes, I am personally self employed, this is because of the economic conditions and situation of my country and the kind of parental and societal orientation that we were given. I have thr skills which can earned me money for that, the best way is to utilize the skills that I have to earned a living by been independent of some ones control.

I am self employed. The beauty of being self employed is you do not have to work under anyone. The main disadvantage of being self employed is unavailability of jobs.

being working under somebody, is very stressful and that makes individuals feels dependent, depressed to some extent and under control. You can just feel free in carrying out your own daily activities without interruption from your boss. That makes me want to be self employed.

A simple reason why many people chose to be self-employed is because they cannot handle or tolerate a "boss" who disrespects them and pressurizes them.

A simple reason why many people chose to be self-employed is because they cannot handle or tolerate a "boss" who disrespects them and pressurizes them.
Yes this might be true, most people don't have that ability to tolerate this most especially to be ordered to perform a particular activities. well for me I am self-employed because I need a lot of time to spend on myself to improve my life both academically and financially.

Yes this might be true, most people don't have that ability to tolerate this most especially to be ordered to perform a particular activities. well for me I am self-employed because I need a lot of time to spend on myself to improve my life both academically and financially.

I am a self-employed person because apart from not being able to tolerate a boss, I also want to focus on other aspects of my life. People who work in company or people who are not self-employed do not have time for their personal life at all.

I am a self-employed person because apart from not being able to tolerate a boss, I also want to focus on other aspects of my life. People who work in company or people who are not self-employed do not have time for their personal life at all.
Yes that's another thing, you cannot even take permission to go out to enjoy yourself or to meet with friends.. well a lot of people really try because it is not easy to work from Monday to Saturday and you only have to rest on Sunday.

Is a personal decision to be self employed one can decide to do so for me I like to run my business by myself, because its give me time to do other things.

I never dreamt of getting self employed in my life , all I ever wanted is to work under the federal government but my wife changed my orientation and told me that salary alone cannot satisfy my need.

Been self employed is something very tangible good to develop and proof self esteem ideas and be on my personal lane running my things mostly times I hate to be under command and other so I decided to be on my own. It really ginger me and bring myself up to some many things outside there.
One of the main reason that I decided to start as a self-employed individual is that I wasn't being paid very well even when I am over working for the company that I was employed at.

Well I'm currently unemployed, but a lot of people who are self-employed are not so by choice, they might have sought employment but it wasn't forth coming so they decided to go into business
The truth of the matter is that there is high rate of unemployment in the country and all over the world which is why a lot of people out of job, but for those that have interest in business will always find a way to set up something for themselves and become self-employed.

I am currently self-employed because I realise that the money that I was paid in my former job is not enough for me to make a living. I have decided to start a small business so that it can be able to grow up with time.

Is to be boss of my own sweat not serving someone else cos it's stated already that when you Serv someone to An extents you be your own boss
Yes this is a very nice idea,been the boss of yourself seems to be safe,you have the power of controlling everything yourself and on your own without waiting for anyone.

When I started my business my plan is to be an entrepreneur so that I would be my own boss. But it was a mistaken notion because having a store means the boss is the customer. That's even harder than being in the office with only 1 boss. Now I do not have the intention to make a start up again unless it would be a home based business more for an occupation and not for the profit.

One of the main reason that I decided to start as a self-employed individual is that I wasn't being paid very well even when I am over working for the company that I was employed at.
The truth of the matter is that I just love myself and I think that I prefer working alone and have my business and in total control of my time and money,working for someone or an organization is sometime boring to me they will treat you like a dog mostly when its come to pay day I have observe that before I decided to established my own business as a blogger now am doing things on my own,control both my time and money

I'm currently self employed because I felt there's a need for that. I love what I'm doing for myself. There was this dream I had in me to build and create what will feed nations. Not just me, I want to make sure what generations will live on comes through me as well

I'm currently self employed because I felt there's a need for that. I love what I'm doing for myself. There was this dream I had in me to build and create what will feed nations. Not just me, I want to make sure what generations will live on comes through me as well
That's pretty impressive, what line of work are you currently Into right now? It's one thing to dream and it is another to actually bring it to reality. Am glad you are putting in effort to do this.

Overtime I am going to quit my job and start my own business. the reason is that I am tired of working for someone else. I want to establish my own business so as to have more freedom to do some other things.

To be self employed is what I've had on mind right since I was an infant.. I never see myself working for anyone. I had in mind to build a network of my own that lot of people would benefit from..and I've really being living the dream of my life

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds