Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

If you are presently self-employed - why did you decide to be so?

Yes, I am presently self employed. this is because I have always wanted to be independent of any control I the name of been a worker. and again is because I have some business ideas which I have always wanted to exploit over a period of time.

Advertisement Placeholder
I'm self employed because I dislike being ordered around. I'm my own boss. It promotes my sense of productivity and I have passion for my line of business that's why I decided to enlarge it by setting it up as an enterprise.

This is also one of the major reasons why I have chosen to be a self-employed person rather than working for some company. Each and every person in a company works under pressure and this is something that can be bad for health, too.

Being self employed is really cool as you can maximize your earnings by working hard and maybe you get to retire whenever you want because most of these employees always retire even before training all their kids in school
One of the advantages of being self employed is that you can explore and be creative in your ideas concerning how you want your business to be positioned.You can experiment on a lot of things and learn in the process.

An important advantage for the self-employed is that everything they earn is for them – and only them. If you compose a white paper for $500 or design a website for $5,000, then that money goes into your pocket, not a company’s. The more you work, the more money will be added to your bank account.

One of the advantages of being self employed is that you can explore and be creative in your ideas concerning how you want your business to be positioned.You can experiment on a lot of things and learn in the process.
Yes, as a business man or an enterpreneur you need to explore a lot of different things and options for better earning. It's something that you need to learn more even while running the business in order to earn more, you don't just limit yourself to your previous knowledge.

Yes, as a business man or an enterpreneur you need to explore a lot of different things and options for better earning. It's something that you need to learn more even while running the business in order to earn more, you don't just limit yourself to your previous knowledge.
This is definitelly one of the advantage of being self employed,you have the freedom to to explore and impliment most of your ingenious ideas,and the good thing about it is that you will be able to learn in the process of implimentation.

Well, I decided to be self employed, Because I have always dreamed and wish to.be financially independent. this is because been financial independence, is just like have a life time freedom which you can not be control by any single body on how to go about doing or dealing with your daily activities.

In my country, a lot of us are self employed because the government has failed in being able to provide jobs for us, so we have to think outside the box.

I desire to be a self-employed on my own due to a lot of reasons 1.It makes me to be self reliance. 2.We all know that the economy of the country is hard and government has been on their feet to stabilize it, which is clear that everyone can't be a civil service. 3.A source of income is not the best to meet our ends .

I love to be my own boss. I believe I can make impact on this Earth through my knowledge. I hate being under people because they're selfish and don't allow someone's to showcase his or her talent.

I am currently not employed at the moment and I was the one that decided to quit my job. I did this because I needed to further my education so that I can be able to get a job in a better place.

Just I am not self-employed. I think some people decide to become self employed as they are tired of working for someone else and have nothing to show for it. This set of people will like to experiment different things on their own.

The reason why I am self-employed is because I just consider that is just the only way I can be able to engage in other activities in my life ,I don't just want to be tied down because of employment or working for government

I like to have control over things I am doing. and this is not possible when you are working for someone else because you have to follow the laid-down rules.
You are very right. Working for some one else will not only take your time but waste your productive age. Though I am still working for someone else but I am planning everyday to start my own business one day so that I will also have my time to build my dream.

You are very right. Working for some one else will not only take your time but waste your productive age. Though I am still working for someone else but I am planning everyday to start my own business one day so that I will also have my time to build my dream.
Apart from control you have when you start up your own business, you will also have free time to do some other things that can improve the quality of your life and the people around you. You will also have more time to invest in some other product that bring more money for you.

If you are self-employed at the moment, why did you decide to be so? Was it to get away from the job you were in, or that you wanted to do something different?
I decided to be self employed at the moment because I don't want to be dependent anymore. I want to be my own boss.

I am presently self employed. the reasons are so numerous but the first one is that because I want to be independent both socially and financially independent free from someone control and determination on what to do and what not to do.

I'm self employed because of the inequality of government jobs and I'm fed up with teaching in private schools because of the low wages, long working hours and miserable working conditions.
I went into my business for the same reasons.
It was difficult getting a government job and trying out jobs with little pay.
So i had to take up my business.

I am self employed because I wasn't hired for all the Jobs I applied for due to nepotism. I establish my own business brand and I am fine with it.

If you are self-employed at the moment, why did you decide to be so? Was it to get away from the job you were in, or that you wanted to do something different?
Seriously i did not picture myself being self employed because i was originally working under the government , but i lost my job and unfortunately i decided to start my own business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds