Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

If you are presently self-employed - why did you decide to be so?

The reason why I become self employed because I want have over control in my business, and never to rely on no body I like to be my own boss in never not to be in under somebody.

Advertisement Placeholder
I am currently working on my own and that is not because I wanted to but the opportunities for employment around here is very limited. The only way to survive used to actually have your own business and create your own wealth.

There are some many reasons why many people decide to be self employed, because the want to the Boss, the can express the thought and the maybe the feel more comfortable in a self employed business than to work in an organization.

I am self-employed because I am looking for financial freedom and that is basically one of the best ways to get it quickly. That is mainly real reason why I prefer to get jobs done by y establishing my own company.

If presently I am finally self employed, the first thing I will do is to try an stick to my business not to put my interest or mind on the government of my country and try an pay my taxes.

I have been working for some organisation for some years and i have never been satisfied with their ways of handling things , most especially the way they treats their workers with the monetary issue , so i prefer working on my own.

One can decide to be self employed if the person does not want to work under anybody. If the person wants to oversee is our business in self and also be the one in charge without having to submit to any bus or any stipulated business time he can decide to venture into being a self-employed person.

Working under someone else doesn't give you total control on that persons business and the profits , you can only give him or her an advise , and he or she might decided not to follow the advise , but if you are running your own personal business , you have total control over your business

It is not a personal decision, but one that is in relation with the situation of things. There is currently high level of unemployment and it'll be foolish to wait for the government to employ me.

Yes i am currently self-employed Then bring in ideas that you think are good for moving your business process forward.

I am presently not self-employed but one of the main reasons a lot of people prefer to be self-employed is because nobody can fire them and they will have the ability and opportunity to grow a reputable business in the future.

If you're working for someone it will be very hard before you will be very wealthy because all your income depends on how much the person makes.

I am self employed because I like to be so in order to make something good in life. I also have passion of being self employed for many years now and I am happy to see that.

Starting your own business have a lot of benefits. Firstly, you will not worrying about someone sacking you from job when there is any issue of pandemic or something related to that. Another thing is that starting your own business is very fulfilling because you will be the one to employ other people.

I am working in an organisation and i am also self employ and i decided to be self employed because I realises the money we are being paid as the workers is a peanut , that i can make more if I start my own business.

I am working in an organisation and i am also self employ and i decided to be self employed because I realises the money we are being paid as the workers is a peanut , that i can make more if I start my own business.
I am still working for someone and I am yet to start a business of my choice. Once I have the required capital, I won't hesitate to start up my business because owning your own business is far more better.

I am also still working under someone though i have started my own business but the business is not up to my taste though its growing , so i am using my monthly salary to boost the business and once i am done boosting it up . I will face it squarely
I am still working for someone and I am yet to start a business of my choice. Once I have the required capital, I won't hesitate to start up my business because owning your own business is far more better.

I am also still working under someone though i have started my own business but the business is not up to my taste though its growing , so i am using my monthly salary to boost the business and once i am done boosting it up . I will face it squarely
I understand your point. And I wish you success in your future endeavors. Starting a business isn't an easy task but with determination, you will succeed.

Because I just needed a time for myself , I have work for one private organisation before in the past, it wasn't really easy and I hardly have time for my personal life. This is the reason I chose to run a personal business .

Well for now I am not self employed but I know that most people like to be self employed because the do not want to be idle at home and most of them do not know that one can be earning money online.

Currently I am not self employed in a real sense because I am still a dependant for someone to pay me salary but I really wished I am still working a way to be independent of myself.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds