Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

If you are presently self-employed - why did you decide to be so?

Currently I am not self employed in a real sense because I am still a dependant for someone to pay me salary but I really wished I am still working a way to be independent of myself.
Working for most of the private organisations out there is like modern slavery and you can't ever acheive your aim with only that peanut you are getting as salary , so you need to try and be your own boss.

Advertisement Placeholder
I am self-employed and I personally made the decision because I believed that it will allow you think and have a reasonable plan for your life and for the future . It will also make you relevant and make your decision count.

Well presently now I am not self-employed yet just depending on my online ways to be earning but in any way if I will be self employed it will be because I want to be the boss and know-how to take care of some businesses.

I am not but I am working on it. I want to be self-employed so I can have more control of my time and where I spend it. We can't buy back time, we can only make the most of what we have while we have it.

I am not getting employment in any private organisation because the salary they are interested to pay is not favorable. I just prefer opportunity to be self-employed because at least I can earn better with that.

It is better for you to be self-employed then to depend on private organisation for salaries , most especially here in which everything is not well organised. I have come to understand that so many private organisation are paying their employee badly.

I decided to be self employed because of the level of unemployment in the country that has rendered many people jobless and instead of remain jobless , I need to have a Job of my own.

Am currently self employed because I need financial freedom and I want to be self dependent because alot of people who have been working under an organisation or someone have not really benefit their employment jobs.
most of the times when you ask some persons the reasonthey decide to be self employed,they usually give you a reference point of someone that spent majority of his active working life with an organisation,without much to show for it.some of these incident can make some persons decide to go into business.

The truth is that working under someone is not a good idea, If I have a business or any skills set that can earn me money money online it will be a good idea to be self employed.

I think one of the most simplest reasons to be self employed is just to be financially independent of anybody or company that may limit you from doing what you want.

There are stories of established entrepreneurs who built a successful business, sold it and retired early. Why some work till they are 65 or more till they retire.
My point is we shouldn't feel pressurized to retire at 70 or any standard set by other people.

I work for myself because I detest being told what to do. My own boss is me. Because it increases my sense of productivity and I am passionate about my field of work, I choose to expand it by establishing it as an enterprise.

No doubt, I'm directly self employed . The reason is that I choosed to be since of the reality that I come to figure it out what the trade showcase is all approximately and what you stand to pick up in the event that you're tireless within the doings.

Being self-employed is a very real way for me to build and test my self-esteem, as well as to be in charge of my own destiny. I dislike being told what to do most of the time, so I made the decision to work for myself.
It genuinely frightens me and makes me more open to things outside.

The level of unemployment is getting rampant throughout the world and even If you get employed , the money you will be getting as salary will be just too low and thats why you need be self employed .

Is to be boss of my own sweat not serving someone else cos it's stated already that when you Serv someone to An extents you be your own boss

Any person who wants to be self-sufficient in this world will always try as much as possible to have their own business which they will call their own because that is the only way you can be able to decide how you can go financially without having to wait for another person to pay you.

I chose to be self-employed because I wanted to work online instead of at some place of work, doing a 9-5 type of thing. I especially do it because it gives me more time to myself as well. I have more freedoms being self employed.

I chose to be self-employed because I wanted to work online instead of at some place of work, doing a 9-5 type of thing. I especially do it because it gives me more time to myself as well. I have more freedoms being self employed.

This is basically the reason why a lot of people prefer being self-employed even if it means that are going to have their own physical business. They will be the ones that are going to determine how they run their business on daily basis without having to answer to anyone.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds